Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has made a big mistake waiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd "No Legs " Mayweather would get KO d in 2 rounds against Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      If I were Pac I would retire after Margarito fight.

Floyd doesnt deserve a shot against Pacquiao after ducking Pac for 2 times!
      That would be so sweet. Whatever Floyd does, he will forever be know for ducking Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
        I personally think Mayweather has made a big mistake not taking the Pacman fight this year. Pacman is younger than Floyd so he isn't going to get any older than him. Pacman is going to blow Margarito away, so if Floyd is waiting for a battle worn Pacman he is wrong. Mayweather's legs have gone and the longer he delays the fight the worst beating he is going to get. Mayweather has cut his own throat. He really is a dumb Fcuk.
        If you know and understand boxing, you can understand that the fact that Pac is younger in age, doesn't mean he's younger in boxing years.

Pacquiao has been boxing professionally since he was 16, he's taken 200+ punches on numerous occasions by solid punchers, and all this without taking a break. Mayweather has 10-15 less professional fights, took an almost 2 year break, and has never taken 200+ punches in 1 fight.

Pacquiao will be the first to be past it between him and Jr.

He came back extremely sharp against JMM, so he's probably banking on that. Dumb move if he is. JMM is barely a lightweight and he doesn't have the style to beat Mayweather in the first place. Pacquiao is a welterweight with top 10 welterweight power and stylistically will be a problem for him layoff or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          That would be so sweet. Whatever Floyd does, he will forever be known for ducking Pac.
          And since he barely made a move in the negotiations and practically showed no interest in it, I don't think he could initiate the next negotiations, if ever, without looking like he's begging for it. If he did and it falls apart again, I don't think fans will forgive him for the rest of his life.

Floyd Sr said May/Pac will eventually happen. LOL. It may. But that's like rejecting a good job offer, realized you made a mistake, then call the employer saying you're accepting it. Of course, either the employer would not be foolish to hire you or give you an offer significantly less than the previous one.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            Idiots thinking Floyd doesn't have his legs anymore.

He went toe to toe with Mosley because he wanted to give teh fans an exciting fight and wanted to prove he could bang with the best WW.
            That's the same thing i believe. Larry Merchant said it best "That whatever Mosley was expecting, it definitely wasn't that." As far as this article, the reporter should've asked pacquiao what was the cut off date for RANDOM OST. I find it ironic that the biggest obstacle in making the 1st fight is a non factor the 2nd time around. Pacquiao just wants that money, he see's that floyd doesn't have to fight him to make 20-40 million and no matter how hard the competition that Pacquiao fights he's taking home maybe 10-20million.

Comment

lol at this DON KING and NO LEGS MAYWEATHER together in ST. LOUIS

3:17

Comment

Working...
              X