Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's resume Vs Paul Williams resume ? who will have the better legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's resume Vs Paul Williams resume ? who will have the better legacy?

Floyd has beatin some decent fighters ... but Williams to me is going down as an all time great... he juggle between different weight classes and dude will fight anyone and take any fight at any weight... ultimately he will probably bite off more than he can chew ... but he take risk ... i would already rank williams above floyd as far as ATG status ... but thats just me ...

floyd definitely is right ...he gets paid and there aint no denying that ... williams and mosley will go on the hall of fame wall ... floyd might get there but i would not rank him aove any of these men...

I was taking you serious until you said Floyd might get to the hall of fame... come on man, you're either hating or deluding yourself. Floyd already has bigger wins on his resume than P. Will, plus he has the opportunity to add Mosley and possibly Pac in the future, if he beats both those guys there is pretty much nothing P. Will could do to top Floyd in achievements.

Comment

I think pwill might have a better resume at WW than floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dajabgameisill View Post
        Floyd has beatin some decent fighters ... but Williams to me is going down as an all time great... he juggle between different weight classes and dude will fight anyone and take any fight at any weight... ultimately he will probably bite off more than he can chew ... but he take risk ... i would already rank williams above floyd as far as ATG status ... but thats just me ...

floyd definitely is right ...he gets paid and there aint no denying that ... williams and mosley will go on the hall of fame wall ... floyd might get there but i would not rank him aove any of these men...
        You are going to get fire for this. But I see your point a bit here:

PWill's Scalp list:

ATGs
        • Margarito
        • Sergio Martinez
        • Winky Wright

Contenders
        • Cintron - (to come next)
        • Quintana

Veterans
        • Verno Philips
        • Sharmba Mitchell

This is probably beeter than Floys. As I don't see Floyd beating the first three names on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by MacMarauder View Post
          I was taking you serious until you said Floyd might get to the hall of fame... come on man, you're either hating or deluding yourself. Floyd already has bigger wins on his resume than P. Will, plus he has the opportunity to add Mosley and possibly Pac in the future, if he beats both those guys there is pretty much nothing P. Will could do to top Floyd in achievements.

no floyd is not an ATG ... he is a money champ ... no hating...no credit takin away ... but he should not go in the hall of fame ...

Comment

Originally posted by magatte View Post

PWill's Scalp list:

ATGs
            • Margarito
            • Sergio Martinez
            • Winky Wright

Contenders
            • Quintana

Veterans
            • Verno Philips
            • Sharmba Mitchell

This is probably beeter than Floys. As I don't see Floyd beating the first three names on the list.

You just pretty much summed it up. No so sure about if Floyd CAN'T beat the three up top but, the mere fact that P-Will did fight them is a testament to his desire to be on top. P-Will is not slowing down anytime soon. His resume gets progressively better.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
              You just pretty much summed it up. No so sure about if Floyd CAN'T beat the three up top but, the mere fact that P-Will did fight them is a testament to his desire to be on top. P-Will is not slowing down anytime soon. His resume gets progressively better.

exactly ...glad to see there are still people on this forum who are not dick riders and understand paul wiiliams the truth

Comment

p-will is just a sloppy volume puncher, if he wasnt so big he would ate up by anyone with good boxing ability

floyd skills >>>> p- will skills

Comment

Floyds resume takes a dump on PWills at this point in time. Skills arent comparable either.

Comment

Originally posted by magatte View Post

PWill's Scalp list:

ATGs
                    • Margarito
                    • Sergio Martinez
                    • Winky Wright

Contenders
                    • Quintana

Veterans
                    • Verno Philips
                    • Sharmba Mitchell

ATG?

Comment

Working...
                    X