No announcement yet.

Mighty Mo Hits Harder than LENNOX LEWIS AND MIKE TYSON - Frans Botha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Mo Hits Harder than LENNOX LEWIS AND MIKE TYSON - Frans Botha

Just watched an old K1 fight and Frans Botha says Mo hits harder.

Originally posted by WeeBear View Post
    Just watched an old K1 fight and Frans Botha says Mo hits harder.
    is that why he got up from that knockout by mighty mo with a smile on his face and winking at mighty mo . that fight was fixed . mo punches didnt hurt botha in the least where as tyson and lewis punches set him in to dream land . and here is another stupid quote from another boxer larry holmes "butterbean punches harder than tyson " . my point is what a fighter says about another fighters power is not gospel. for example alex stewart said holyfield was a harder puncher than foreman and tyson .

Comment

who the **** is that

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
        who the **** is that
        He's a K1 journeyman who's a poorsman David Tua; he hits like a mule but has **** boxing skills. Entertainning fighter:

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
          is that why he got up from that knockout by mighty mo with a smile on his face and winking at mighty mo . that fight was fixed . mo punches didnt hurt botha in the least where as tyson and lewis punches set him in to dream land . and here is another stupid quote from another boxer larry holmes "butterbean punches harder than tyson " . my point is what a fighter says about another fighters power is not gospel. for example alex stewart said holyfield was a harder puncher than foreman and tyson .
          beat me to it... ******s

Comment

Working...
          X