No announcement yet.

Tiger's Wife "Im'a get two hardcore pipe-hitting *****z down here"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's Wife "Im'a get two hardcore pipe-hitting *****z down here"

The good news for Tiger Woods is that the Florida Highway Patrol is ending the investigation they never really began after Woods’ car crash. The bad news is absolutely everything else.

Us Weekly now says it has confirmed the Enquirer report that Woods had an affair with Rachel Uchitel. On top of that the Enquirer produced, “an on-the-record interview with a friend and multiple sources who passed polygraphs.” To make bad even worse, Us has released a few of the text messages allegedly sent from Woods to a woman named Jamie Grubbs.

“I will wear you out…when was the last time you got (bleeped)?” one message read.
    Another one from Tiger read, “Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture).”
    Now Grubbs is claiming that during her affair with Woods his wife became suspicious. According to Grubbs, Woods said, “My wife went through my phone and may be calling you.”

And here’s a text to Woods from his wife Elin Nordegren, sent about two minutes from now…

“Im’a get two hardcore pipe-hitting *****z down here, and let them go at ya with a hammer and a blowtorch.”

Radar Online says Grubbs and Uchitel are not the only two women that Woods had affairs with, and several others are in negotiations with various media outlets. Nordegren hasn’t made any public statement yet, either personally or through an attorney. She did meet with a divorce attorney, but the lawyer couldn’t remember anything she said because while Elin was talking the lawyers eyes rolled around in his head like a slot machine and landed on dollar signs, and when he looked at Elin she turned into a big bag of money. Source

Wow, Tiger's deep in it, all the hoes are coming out the wood shed now. When someone seems perfect... they're usually not.

Wow, If this is real this could lead to a very messy expensive divorce + impact his off course earnings as his squeaky clean image is tarnished. This could affect his game. It is going to be interesting how this all unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
      Wow, If this is real this could lead to a very messy expensive divorce + impact his off course earnings as his squeaky clean image is tarnished. This could affect his game. It is going to be interesting how this all unfolds.
      Definitely will. It'll setback his quest toward becoming a billionaire, that's about it. The man's making 100+ million every year, a divorce would probably take away 100 mil altogether including the spousal alimony, child support, etc.

It's cheaper to keep her, but the guy wouldn't starve.

Reading that **** again, I loled, Tiger sounds like one horny mofo in those text's.

Comment

Their all coming out the closet now like they always do eventually!..Shame really Tiger has a lovely wife + kids but has ****ed all that up now with his dirty cheating antics...It could get ugly for him if his wife turns a right ***** like the majority of them do when you **** them around!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Their all coming out the closet now like they always do eventually!..Shame really Tiger has a lovely wife + kids but has ****ed all that up now with his dirty cheating antics...It could get ugly for him if his wife turns a right ***** like the majority of them do when you **** them around!
          It's a snowball effect after these bitches see how much money and fame they can get from sucking and ****ing someone off.

Comment

I dont think that Tigers sponsors will be THAT much avoiding him i think some will leave but one thing that will and HAS changed is his image..tiger woods having an affair is OFFICIAL...his image is officially tarnished..the thing he has to worry about the most is his marriage etc..his image can be improved yes but this will ALWAYS be here no matter what he acclompishes..

if he was a regular ass dude like everyone else this probably wouldnt be so bad..but him being a squeaky clean person and avoiding anything controversial is actually making this situation worse...the public is stupid..[like pacfans] and its the public that tiger is choosing NOT to address unlike Kobe, Letterman and many others..aside from haters no one talks about there **** anymore.. if he [tiger] doesnt want to address the dumbass public than fine...but these vultures are gonna hate on him if he doesnt "man up" to what he did..the public WANTS tiger to let them in his personal life..which sucks to be honest..but thats how today world runs..u dont let them in..they'll hate on you..over and over and over...im not even gonna begin talking about the how the media is gonna be with him for the rest of his life..

as far his reputation is concerned..tigers in a lot of trouble..and we all know unlike those oldschool sprite commercials..today...image is EVERYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
              I dont think that Tigers sponsors will be THAT much avoiding him i think some will leave but one thing that will and HAS changed is his image..tiger woods having an affair is OFFICIAL...his image is officially tarnished..the thing he has to worry about the most is his marriage etc..his image can be improved yes but this will ALWAYS be here no matter what he acclompishes..

if he was a regular ass dude like everyone else this probably wouldnt be so bad..but him being a squeaky clean person and avoiding anything controversial is actually making this situation worse...the public is stupid..[like pacfans] and its the public that tiger is choosing NOT to address unlike Kobe, Letterman and many others..aside from haters no one talks about there **** anymore.. if he [tiger] doesnt want to address the dumbass public than fine...but these vultures are gonna hate on him if he doesnt "man up" to what he did..the public WANTS tiger to let them in his personal life..which sucks to be honest..but thats how today world runs..u dont let them in..they'll hate on you..over and over and over...im not even gonna begin talking about the how the media is gonna be with him for the rest of his life..

as far his reputation is concerned..tigers in a lot of trouble..and we all know unlike those oldschool sprite commercials..today...image is EVERYTHING.
              You know what's funny, it's basically a reflection of the Pac situation in the Philippines.

Comment

Peeps are Gwaanin like seh him a kill someone

lol

Comment

Tiger cheated on the WRONG girl...

Comment

I like Tiger more now that i know he's human ... and that he was banging every cocktail waitress he came across lol ... but man is this gonna COST him ... both in money and his personal life once all those personal/bedroom secrets start coming out ... i do kinda despise ho's for PURPOSELY KEEPING TEXTS AND VOICEMAILS ... knowing they were gonna get paid , that's the only reason they kept them, the Downfall to great men are always women

Comment

Working...
                    X