Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff vs Pimp is OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie is scared of anyone with a pulse...I have seen baby deer with more balls than Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      After Charlie quit in the first round against Hartley, it seemed as if he was at rock bottom, the worst of the worst, the ****test resume of all time.

I figured he couldn't do any worse against Pimp, but I was wrong. This time Zelenoff has been KTFO by his own cowardice before they have even climbed into the ring
      Exactly. The record on this fight should read Gardner KO 5 weeks BEFORE the fight.

This time Charlie didn't even have the balls to get in the ring and take his punishment. This is the QUIT job to end all quit jobs - I didn't think he could top the Hartley disgrace, but he has!!!

Comment

ZAKMAN pls stop.
        You boy HB PD knew if he calls one more time JENNA s show that
        STACEY will DQ him.
        HB PD is scared of ZELENOFF and thats why he called JENNA s show and
        of course STACEY banned him.

PAY THE BET ZAKMAN.

Comment

charlie you are a joke. another duck job. kill yourself now ***get.

Comment

U stupid MOTHER****ERSSSS Pimp disobeyed staceys rules and only reason he was On the show cause i kept telling stacey that na I wanna murder this Mother****kkerrr in the ring but stacey had enough and pulled the plug On Him...... what Kinda person that wants to fight talks shhit to his own promotor pimps a bitttch

Comment

ur a ***** charlie... your not hard... your nothing but an e-thug wanna be hard ass...

you will most definitely work at mcdonalds until your 70.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                ur a ***** charlie... your not hard... your nothing but an e-thug wanna be hard ass...

you will most definitely work at mcdonalds until your 70.
                and Im a be ****king ure Mother until Im 71

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  U stupid MOTHER****ERSSSS Pimp disobeyed staceys rules and only reason he was On the show cause i kept telling stacey that na I wanna murder this Mother****kkerrr in the ring but stacey had enough and pulled the plug On Him...... what Kinda person that wants to fight talks shhit to his own promotor pimps a bitttch
                  stacey started the **** talking by constantly insulting pizzl and taking your side you stacey goodson custom made *****.

Comment

ooooh momma jokes... ur so lame

Ur the biggest joke on the net.. everybody laughs at you... even the people that say they ride with you, are mocking you, and you dont even know it... everybody talks **** on you, you arent hard, you arent tough, you cant fight, your a *****. period.

fight versatile.. if you wanna turn that around.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      ooooh momma jokes... ur so lame

Ur the biggest joke on the net.. everybody laughs at you... even the people that say they ride with you, are mocking you, and you dont even know it... everybody talks **** on you, you arent hard, you arent tough, you cant fight, your a *****. period.

fight versatile.. if you wanna turn that around.
                      LIKE I SAID mother****kker...... Bring Versatile On Ill fight Him ill crush Him do it, wheres he at?????

Comment

Working...
                      X