No announcement yet.

Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Says the racist who says I need more Nicaraguan friends!
    you wemembewed i'm from nicaragua

Comment

• I'd hit the avatar chick bigtimee.

Ah, fook it, i'd even hit Natasha Henstridge as the Species. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        People with the same skin colour frequently have wildly different cultures. African American culture is much more similar to white American culture than it is to black Australian (Aborigine) culture; and white American culture is far more similar to African American culture than it is to Norwegian culture.

Plus the culture you come from doesn't define your personality in any case. But even to the extent that it does influence your personality, that has nothing to do with your skin colour.
        Im not speaking on a global scale because that doesnt apply to me, Im talking about local people I deal with on a regular basis. Most blacks here have a different culture from the white people and the hispanics and that difference is shown in everything. Tastes in music, women, cars, political views are usually similar in groups with the same ethnic background. Even crimes committed can usually be traced back to the color of their skin. If you're buying drugs depending on what you need depends on which race you need to go see. White boys got the meth, asians got X and black dudes got the crack. Skin color most definitely does play a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
          you wemembewed i'm from nicaragua

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Im not speaking on a global scale because that doesnt apply to me, Im talking about local people I deal with on a regular basis. Most blacks here have a different culture from the white people and the hispanics and that difference is shown in everything. Tastes in music, women, cars, political views are usually similar in groups with the same ethnic background. Even crimes committed can usually be traced back to the color of their skin. If you're buying drugs depending on what you need depends on which race you need to go see. White boys got the meth, asians got X and black dudes got the crack. Skin color most definitely does play a difference.
            The cultural differences you're talking about have nothing to do with skin colour as such. Even in America, black middle class kids have more in common culturally with white middle class kids than they do with kids from the ghetto of either colour. And even in America, black Americans whose family have lived in the States for centuries have more in common culturally with white Americans than they do with most first generation black immigrants to the US.
            Last edited by Dave Rado; 08-11-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              That's the shittiest fact I've read all day.

If they treated them good, it wouldn't matter to me. As long as they were a good person.

Says the racist who says I need more Nicaraguan friends!
              Its 2010, what US government laws are racist? What possible racism is legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I am not that pasty really but that is fine if you want to justify your sick obsessions with female family members however you want. Just keep in mind its a matter of years before all of you racial/ethnic purists are breeded out of existence and we have a beige world without cultures so we can have some peace and/or love.
                Yeah, because beige motherfuckers aren't gonna find some shit to fight about.

You're from PA.

PAsty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  The cultural differences you're talking about have nothing to do with skin colour as such. Even in America, black middle class kids have more in common culturally with white middle class kids than they do with kids from the ghetto of either colour. And even in America, black Americans whose family have lived in the States for centuries have more in common culturally with white Americans than they do with most first generation black immigrants to the US.
                  Are you from the states? It doesn't sound like it.

Here, most blacks keep to themselves and eat different foods, and have different customs. As do Asians, Hispanics and whites.

If you're talking about the fake pop culture that everyone gleans from the media then you're right, but that's only superficial.

Comment

• racism stupid
                    whores come in all shapes, sizes, and colors from all backgrounds
                    no discrimination, we love them all
                    except the fat and ugly ones

Comment

• Anyone who has ever used the terms: African Americans, Mexican Americans, Korean Americans &c. Is a racist.

So I'm sure you are.

Americans are the most racist people on earth, but they are too ignorant to even notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X