Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat loss aint easy, what has worked for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problems

1) Fancying a take away and giving into temptation

2) Not stocking up often enough from asda and eating junk because ive ran out of food

3) Not having a clean pan or having to take forever cooking something that isnt as nice or easy as a takeaway, or having to scrub a pan with burnt egg or some stuff on it for ages

4) a love for chocolate

5) Just hunger the desire to eat more than my calorie allowance

Solutions

1) Go T total for a while to loose the addiction, stock up on nice food in the fridge more often so less likely to go to takeaway, dont cook things that get stuck to the pan, develop will power to stop self, have fast to make easy to make meals in stock

2) Stock up more often from sainsburies the exact same stuff uve used up already from asda, stock up with easy to make meals,

3) have alternatives to cook with like foil instead of having to wash the grill pan, buy a good non stick pan, buy a good scraper for the pan if it gets burnt on food, dont cooks eggs ever

4) Go T total for a while to kill the addiction, buy slow to eat chocolate like mistrals, strengthen the temptation will power

5) Isnt that bad I have the will power already, make it easier with high satiety low calorie snacks like seasoned chicken breasts pieces, eat low calorie meals that are filling like ham and low fat chips so you fill up without many calories used, hunger pain isnt that bad, avoid the junk by having nice food in the fridge more often by shopping more often with a careful list to restock the fast to go items
    Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Eat meat and vegetables. Not enough carbs per volume to make you fat.

Dead simple, but people are addicted to grains and sugars.

You know the recipe you just won't stick to it.

This. Great post. Very simple but thats all it is.

This is all i did ti get ripped.

I ate grilled meat + veggies.

Fruits for dessert
      And nuts like almonds and cashews.

Comment

Knowing what to do is pretty easy. Actually doing it is the hard part.

Find out how much calories you need to lose weight.
        Don't go over it.
        Do some cardio.
        You'll then lose weight.

That easy.

If you want to lose weight quicker and want to actually be healthier, cut out the soda, chocolates, crisps/chips and as much sugar as you can. Cut it out. It slows down the weight loss.

I eat chicken breast, cous cous, salmon, tuna, lamb, salad and some sweet potatoes when im cutting. Keep things in balance though, if you feel like having a small snack/treat a day then do it but make sure you're within your caloric deficit. Takes willpower/discipline.

Comment

For me it's discipline. Sometimes work & family life get in the way of exercising, but the easiest way for me to reduce fat is to do intermittent fasting and/or dieting mindfully. For intermittent fasting I'll skip breakfast, have a light lunch, and pig out for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            My problems

2) Not stocking up often enough from asda and eating junk because ive ran out of food

3) Not having a clean pan or having to take forever cooking something that isnt as nice or easy as a takeaway, or having to scrub a pan with burnt egg or some stuff on it for ages

4) a love for chocolate

Solutions

1) Go T total for a while to loose the addiction, stock up on nice food in the fridge more often so less likely to go to takeaway, dont cook things that get stuck to the pan, develop will power to stop self, have fast to make easy to make meals in stock

2) Stock up more often from sainsburies the exact same stuff uve used up already from asda, stock up with easy to make meals,

3) have alternatives to cook with like foil instead of having to wash the grill pan, buy a good non stick pan, buy a good scraper for the pan if it gets burnt on food, dont cooks eggs ever

4) Go T total for a while to kill the addiction, buy slow to eat chocolate like mistrals, strengthen the temptation will power

5) Isnt that bad I have the will power already, make it easier with high satiety low calorie snacks like seasoned chicken breasts pieces, eat low calorie meals that are filling like ham and low fat chips so you fill up without many calories used, hunger pain isnt that bad, avoid the junk by having nice food in the fridge more often by shopping more often with a careful list to restock the fast to go items
            Get a dishwasher bruh.

Comment

Crack Cocaine or tweek. Does wonders or I've been told Alexgay

Comment

The best way to burn fat is to bang fat chicks.

I lose fat and they end up absorbing it through my sweat and semen.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  My problems

4) a love for chocolate

Solutions

Get rid of your pans if it's an issue. Get a good quality ceramic pan.

Comment

Diet, exercise, and discipline.

Easier said than done though.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      this. Great post. Very simple but thats all it is.

This is all i did ti get ripped.

I ate grilled meat + veggies.

Fruits for dessert
                      and nuts like almonds and cashews.
                      dont u get lethargic wo carbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X