No announcement yet.

Manny vs Broner, it makes sense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny vs Broner, it makes sense.

Manny vs Mayweather is a wash at this point, It's obvious he has no chance against Floyd.
    But if he manages to beat the rising star in Broner, it mite breath life back into the mega fight (But can he beat Broner?)
    Lets face it, this is an interesting fight for both. And it's the fight that proves where both guys are headed.

Manny vs JMM 5, that needs to be both guys LAST fight (End of Both careers) if it were to happen.

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Manny vs Mayweather is a wash at this point, It's obvious he has no chance against Floyd.
    But if he manages to beat the rising star in Broner, it mite breath life back into the mega fight (But can he beat Broner?)
    Lets face it, this is an interesting fight for both. And it's the fight that proves where both guys are headed.

Manny vs JMM 5, that needs to be both guys LAST fight (End of Both careers) if it were to happen.
    Only to somebody who has been watching boxing for a few minutes. Wrong sport bra.

Comment

They are trying to build up Broner...not ruin him!

Comment

(a) GBP v TR
        (b) Judging by how Rees was getting through, Pacquiao murders Broner (and Matthysse, and everyone else at 140 bar Marquez).

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          They are trying to build up Broner...not ruin him!
          LMAO, this. This would be Tito/Vargas all over again, but on much more epic proportions.

Manny would ruin him. Make him gun shy for the rest of his career. Have him doubting his existence in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post

Manny will only have a punchers chance against Floyd. The same chance he had in 08-12. Thats it. Mayweather might be the worst style matchup for Manny I can possibly think of. Terrible style clash for Manny.

But with Broner hes not ready for even a past prime recently KO'd Pac yet. This same Pacquiao won 9 rounds against Bradley and looked like he was barely trying.

Pac would beat Broner right now.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-18-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Manny will only has a punchers chance against Floyd. The same chance he had in 08-12. Thats it. Mayweather might be the worst style matchup for Manny I can possibly think of. Terrible style clash for Manny.

But with Broner hes not ready for even a past prime recently KO'd Pac yet. This same Pacquiao won 9 rounds against Bradley and looked like he was barely trying.

No. Actually if you watch both of their rises to WW. Floyd's the one that lost movement, and only pot shots. After the Cotto fight, the consensus was 50/50. It wasn't until the Flowmos got irritated at Manny attention, that ALL THE FLOWMOS started saying, "easy work".

#truth.

Comment

I would love to see that fight but it's never going to happen. Pac is not going down to 140, no way no how and I don't see Broner fighting at 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Manny will only has a punchers chance against Floyd. The same chance he had in 08-12. Thats it. Mayweather might be the worst style matchup for Manny I can possibly think of. Terrible style clash for Manny.

lol worse than Marquez??

It's Pacquaio's style that had Floyd concerned. Not the other way around. The revisionists are already hard at work I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    lol worse than Marquez??

It's Pacquaio's style that had Floyd concerned. Not the other way around. The revisionists are already hard at work I can see.
                    Bingo. You hit the nail on the head.

"Health comes first!" Face ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X