Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo weighs in at 151.8lbs and Hatton at 149.6lbs !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    well it's only fitting that they fight for the 150lb championship Manny vacated
    Hahaha, quality! I didn't realise the fight was still happening at a catchweight until now though, thought it was a catchweight originally but changed when it was for a 154 title. But enough said, WBC's jr. middleweight is a bit different to everbody elses

Comment

will ricky get his bro to quit the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        I hope the fight doesn't happen.
        A true boxing fan.....

Comment

canelo is supposed to lose 30% of his purse for this. what an idiot. ricky was right a few days ago when he said alvarez is not trying to make 150 but only 154 and will pay the 30% fine.

Comment

Yes I did not know that at all. :rolleyes

My point is that putting a 150lbs limit on a 154lbs belt is annoying. That's all.

Comment

after 1.5 hours he's 151.4 - lance pugmire la times

Comment

If I was Hatton, I'd go on with the fight and reap the benefits of the weight penalty that Canelo has to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                  If I was Hatton, I'd go on with the fight and reap the benefits of the weight penalty that Canelo has to pay.
                  make him try sweat it off, take the money when he fails, and fight a slightly more drained alvarez

Comment

Weight is not that important to me. However the idea that this is somehow a title bout turns my stomach. I wouldn't be happy if this was an elimination bout for the 154 title.

Comment

fight's on

Canelo could only get to 151.4 so they hashed out what additional money Matthew Hatton will get

Comment

Working...
                      X