Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Mic Crew Hits Stride Ahead of Weekend PPV Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Mic Crew Hits Stride Ahead of Weekend PPV Blockbuster

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It's not always indicative, but it helps. So, while sports history is littered with en****** that rose up to produce greatness after inglorious stretches, it's surely more comforting to approach a career-defining night while on a roll. And that's precisely how Jim Lampley is feeling as he and his HBO colleagues prep for Saturday night's long-awaited showdown between premium cable mainstays Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez...
    [Click Here To Read More]

"HBO Mic Crew Hits Stride"?
    I thought Lampley did an atrocious job on Saturday.
    The broadcast was exciting and enjoyable despite Lampley, not due in-part to his commentary. IMO.

Comment

This advertisement brought to you by HBO Boxing. Buy the fight!

Comment

Max Kellerman is terrible. Typical Jew just handed a job who is not really experienced or qualified for it. People keep pretending he's qualified, so they aren't called the most terrifying of words - anti-semitic. He's horrible. We all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          "HBO Mic Crew Hits Stride"?
          I thought Lampley did an atrocious job on Saturday.
          The broadcast was exciting and enjoyable despite Lampley, not due in-part to his commentary. IMO.
          Lampley is the best at his job. It's Jew Max Kellerman who is terrible - stop it.

Comment

... did they spin off Andre Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Max Kellerman is terrible. Typical Jew just handed a job who is not really experienced or qualified for it. People keep pretending he's qualified, so they aren't called the most terrifying of words - anti-semitic. He's horrible. We all know it.
              Also got handed that First Take job. He's never covered any sport besides boxing (he doesn't really cover boxing as a journalist) but he was handed that job. Every show he's been on has seen a rating decrease and every show he's left has seen a ratings increase. He's not only unqualified he's also not any good.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                If you think he's unqualified, that's fair. However, your anti- semitic comments are unnecessary and disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... did they spin off Andre Ward?
                  I'm not really sure what status Ward has exactly. Maybe part-time HBO announcer? I enjoy both crews whether it be Ward or Roy.

Comment

I watched a HBO broadcast for the first time in a while for the Superfly card and holy **** it was bad

Comment

Working...
                    X