No announcement yet.

Sam Harris Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I want to see him debate Rupert Sheldrake.

Comment

Sam Harris is a great debater because he can commit so many red herrings and still get away with it.

His debate with William Craig really exposed him that he can't keep his head in a conversation when the other side of the spectrum knows how to speak back on his arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
          I want to see him debate Rupert Sheldrake.
          Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Sam Harris is a great debater because he can commit so many red herrings and still get away with it.

His debate with William Craig really exposed him that he can't keep his head in a conversation when the other side of the spectrum knows how to speak back on his arguments.
          I'd like to see him debate Stefan Molyneux

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I'd like to see him debate Stefan Molyneux
            Really? Molyneux is creepy AF

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Sam Harris is brilliant.

He is ethical, rational, intelligent and totally honest. He has a great memory and can bring out facts and figures when required. That's why he always wins any kind of debate.

Everyone else looks like an emotional, hysterical crybaby bitch when they try to argue with him.
                I enjoyed watching Sam and Ben Shapiro talking rationally at a debate. It was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I enjoyed watching Sam and Ben Shapiro talking rationally at a debate. It was beautiful.
                  I have a hate/love thing with Shapiro. Mostly just get annoyed with him in all honesty.

got chin checked.

Comment

I dig Sammy logically, but literally he's among the most monotone boring mfers on this earth & I suspect his voice droning into a captive audiences ears who couldn't turn him off would experience an increase in suicides & other aggressive behaviors like monkeys in a zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I have a hate/love thing with Shapiro. Mostly just get annoyed with him in all honesty.

got chin checked.
                      I’m with Tucker on this!

Comment

Working...
                      X