Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wembley Stadium Site For Joshua's Next Two Fights 9/22, 4/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    kafkod notice they have a date and venue all set but no official opponent, yet wanted wilder to sign a contract without either.

Not kosher.
    wilder has the date now its booked for April 13th so all he has to do is sign.
    Whats the issue ?

Comment

• AJ looks like King Kong in that poster. Kong Skull Island.

Comment

• Meanwhile Wilder somewhere in Alabama wants 50% split... lol

Comment

• Just another way of saying this man is too weak and insecure to fight Wilder outside his comfort zone with his local drinking buddies assigned as the judges. If he doesn't fight Wilder next, I'd expect he'll sign an extension with his comfort zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            So Wilder should sign for a fight 10 months out while it was cool for GGG not to sign for a fight 12 months out?

Seems to me that your logic changes based on the fighter.
            I've never said Wilder should sign now for a fight in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              Go to youtube and the sky full fight footage of AJ v Klitchko. Listen in Wilder commentating at 4.40. In awe of the spectacle.
              lol i remember, all stuttering acting like a groupie but Wilder's bathwater drinkers will claim this never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                wilder has the date now its booked for April 13th so all he has to do is sign.
                Whats the issue ?
                why sign now for something so far off and lock yourself into a number?

Wilder could inflate his worth with a spectacular performance. AJ could lose or look bad and deflate his. He could get injured. He could sign it now but that might cost himself a few million.

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
                  Yup, I read about this online a few hours ago. Boxingscene is slow with it, come on Boxingscene get up to speed!

Dates and Venue set!!

Let's get that Joshua-Wilder fight going for April 13th in front of 100,000 people!!!
                  I feel sure that Wilder will get $20 million at least. Eddie has to much to lose to not up the offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                    It seems that Hearn is really willing to sacrifice his cashing cow for Dazn when the time is right
                    If this fight is on ppv in the USA I'll watch it if it's Dazn only then I'll read about it after it is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                      Hopefully old fish eyes hears the news and keels over. He will be livid at the fact he's just booked the Blackwater Shopping Centre for the same date...
                      You Brits seem prone to insanely insulting your competition. Probably Low self-esteem.

Comment

Working...
                      X