Victor Ortiz by Decision 2 9.09%
Devon Alexander by T/Ko 7 31.82%
Devon Alexander by Decision 7 31.82%
Draw/Too close to call 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2018, 08:40 AM #371
TDT All day

Quoted: 6138 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 23,104.19
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Very entertaining fight.

Ortiz showed what he could do when he's mentally prepared and comes to fight. Alexander won that fight though. Ortiz was the aggressor, Alexander landed the cleaner and more effective shots. He also used great movement and caught Ortiz with well timed shots. Ortiz fought well and did enough to make it close, while Alexander boxed well and did enough to win.

I wouldn't mind a rematch. A crossroads fight for both and they both came out looking good.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-18-2018, 08:51 AM #372
The Watcher

Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 15,652.85
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Devon was sharp and again displayed the good chin. He won that fight.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:26 AM #373
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,027.84

The most entertaining devon`s fight i have ever seen. I felt like Devon won that fight.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:00 PM #374
Interim Champion

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
WallabeeKing is a name known to allWallabeeKing is a name known to allWallabeeKing is a name known to allWallabeeKing is a name known to allWallabeeKing is a name known to allWallabeeKing is a name known to all
Total Points: 7,615.67

Devon had a good first like 4 rounds, then would just land like 4 telling punches and hold the whole round. I'm cool with the draw, Victor's defense was ****ty, but he outworked Alexander.

And someone tell Virgil Hunter to shut the fucc up. Half the time he's making no sense bull****tin, the other half he's on his pro-black ****. Victor could hit Alexander with a two piece and this muhfucca Virgil would probably credit Devon's cranium for absorbing the shots.
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:09 PM #375
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3989 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,939.02
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallabeeKing View Post
Devon had a good first like 4 rounds, then would just land like 4 telling punches and hold the whole round. I'm cool with the draw, Victor's defense was ****ty, but he outworked Alexander.

And someone tell Virgil Hunter to shut the fucc up. Half the time he's making no sense bull****tin, the other half he's on his pro-black ****. Victor could hit Alexander with a two piece and this muhfucca Virgil would probably credit Devon's cranium for absorbing the shots.
Fuk that punkass virgil hunter. Motherfuker thinks he is so high and mighty niga u aint no scholar.

Racist motherfuker
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:08 PM #376
Interim Champion

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
MulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,867.36

This was another [email protected]#**** decision
I did not find the fight entertaining at all
Devon , after a couple of rounds , knew that it would take a miracle for Ortiz to catch him with something significant
Ortiz just too slow , great chin (he got tagged pretty hard)
Would not enjoy a rematch
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:54 AM #377
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,638.72
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosisme View Post
WOAH, what in the ****? After the last round ended I just went out for a smoke because it was a given that Alexander won. Who were the 3 judges...Laurence Cole? Texas is a joke. This fight wasn't even close or competitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Well schedule an optometry appointment for the whole family cause you're all blind.
One judge scored the fight 115-113 for Ortiz and the other two each had it 114-114. ESPN.com scored the fight 118-108 for Alexander, and the Fox broadcast crew also had Alexander clearly winning.

Bottom Line do you really want to this one again?

Imagine how bad someone like Errol Spence would beat up either of these guys.

I got it let Devon Alexander vs Danny Garcia and Bam Bam and Ortiz can get over their bad blood in The Thunder Dome.
TJ highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:05 AM #378
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8682 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 39,985.95
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I thought Devon won, rather clearly.

Ortiz fought well, but just so one dimensional, hard for him to be affective boxing outside with a guy like Devon.
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:51 AM #379
Flavorful boxing posts

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
taste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to beholdtaste is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 6,802.97
Yo Ho Ho! good lad. - 1hourRun Cheers to lots of good fights - Snoop Frog 

Entertaining fight where Alexander should have gotten the decision...maybe the draw keeps Victor around awhile longer.
taste is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxingscene, devon alexander, pbc on fox, poll, premier boxing champions, victor ortiz

User Tag List