Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz Demands Apology From WBC As He Is "Legally Taking" Blood Pressure Meds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeah, said earlier i didnt know what the fuss was about. Didnt realise it was a crime to take a blood pressure medication, some of you were ready to dish out the corporal punishment in the other thread lol.
    because that PARTICULAR BLOOD PRESSURE medication (Hydrochlorothiazide) doubles as diuertic (and is also the most used one when it comes to masking PEDs).

if he wanted bp meds with no problems he would have been prescribed something like metformin (which i am currently taking).
    Last edited by strykr619; 09-29-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• while there still isnt scientific proof roids/p'e'ds wins a guy a fight, a guy should abide by the rules just to avoid shlt like this.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ilder-canceled

''The results were returned on Thursday, and Ortiz's "A" sample tested positive for the banned diuretics chlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide, which are used to treat high blood pressure but also can be used as masking agents for performance-enhancing drug use.''

dumb fncking bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
        Looks like Kim K.
        Nah, Kim has a fake a$$ - that ones real

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You still didn't answer my question about your statement. How is it Wilder's fault that Ortiz didn't report his medicine to VADA?
          Wilder can still fight him if he chooses just the belt will not be up for grabs. You see Wilder can fight if he chooses but since he's not one of his usual tomato can he will get out of it by fearing he's going to loose

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Wilder can still fight him if he chooses just the belt will not be up for grabs. You see Wilder can fight if he chooses but since he's not one of his usual tomato can he will get out of it by fearing he's going to loose
            Wilder would be fighting Ortiz...but we know why that's not happening....

You love cheaters...being a fan of Pactrash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Wilder would be fighting Ortiz...but we know why that's not happening....

You love cheaters...being a fan of Pactrash.
              I see I'm dealing with a Child or Child minded grow up, good bye

Comment

• look at that POS....give me a break. pathetic excuse if even true and youre a pro boxer, lay off the chicharones m*ther****er!

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  I see I'm dealing with a Child or Child minded grow up, good bye
                  Tell Pac to grow up.

He can't even cross the street without Micheal Kroncz.

Comment

• why cant he just get an expection? floyd did it. you telling me ortiz aint on floyds level?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      while there still isnt scientific proof roids/p'e'ds wins a guy a fight, a guy should abide by the rules just to avoid shlt like this.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ilder-canceled

''The results were returned on Thursday, and Ortiz's "A" sample tested positive for the banned diuretics chlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide, which are used to treat high blood pressure but also can be used as masking agents for performance-enhancing drug use.''

dumb fncking bastard
                      Whgat do you mean that "there isn't scientific proof" that PED's help you win a fight? What, PED's help in track and other sports, but not boxing? Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X