Clear All

One word and one word only.

Nice...

Comment

Ugly

Would not smash

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I missed out, and I feel cheated. She could have rode my tool when I was in high school!
        Z spitting that poetry lol

Comment

Pedophiles are mentally stuck in adolescence themselves so
          They don't see their behavior as abnormal.
          Because to them they're on the same level as the kids
          They are having relations with

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I missed out, and I feel cheated. She could have rode my tool when I was in high school!
            Nah, bra, she only does middle schoolers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

A former Georgia gym teacher was arrested on Monday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student, PEOPLE confirms.

Shawnetta D. Reece, who taught at Union County Middle School in Blairsville, Georgia, allegedly became involved with the teen, a rising ninth-grader, in 2013, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said.

Authorities were recently tipped off about the alleged relationship, the GBI said.

Reece, now 40, has been arrested on suspicion of child molestation and sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority.

In addition to her duties as a physical-education teacher, Reece served as a track coach at Union County. It was not immediately clear when she last worked at the school. The district did not have a comment on Wednesday.

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

PEOPLE has reviewed an archived version of her now-deleted Twitter account, which included photos of the track team and retweets of motivational speeches. Her Pinterest page contained workout tips and nutritional recipes.

Reece was booked into the Union County Jail and later released. She has not yet entered a plea to her charges. She did not return PEOPLE’s calls and emails for comment.

According to the GBI, the case will be presented to the district attorney in Georgia’s Enotah Judicial Circuit for prosecution upon completion of the investigation.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/geor...203845043.html

A rising ninth grader? Rising 9th grader of what, slaying as$?
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-17-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                A rising ninth grader? Rising 9th grader of what, slaying as$?
                I think they meant his boner.

Comment

I worked in a middle school and the kids smell like un-deodorized underarms and unwiped asses. Why would anybody want to **** a teenager?? Yuck

Comment

These h0es are straight up reckless now days...Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      I worked in a middle school and the kids smell like un-deodorized underarms and unwiped asses. Why would anybody want to **** a teenager?? Yuck
                      hahaha! I have a son in Jr. High and 1 that just started HS. A boys hygiene + hormones at that age is horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                      X