No announcement yet.

Gracias Juan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracias Juan

JMM you will always be a legend in my book. Thank you for the greatness you displayed in and out of the ring. You are a true gentleman of the sport. Have a nice retirement.

Damn, so many great memories of Dinamita. Farewell champ

Comment

One of my favorite fights of all time.

Comment

LOL Man Another Great Lace Em Up!

Comment

RESPETO!

Comment

Leyenda

Comment

Legend.

Involved in so many great fights but this is my favourite. One of the best fights I've ever seen live. It still gives me goosebumps and I've seen it probably a dozen times now.
              I seriously thought he was done I can't believe he overcame that knockdown and came back to put a whooping on Katsidis the very same round. Those combinations

Full fight;
              Last edited by dan_cov; 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Legend.

Involved in so many great fights but this is my favourite. One of the best fights I've ever seen live. It still gives me goosebumps and I've seen it probably a dozen times now.
                I seriously thought he was done I can't believe he overcame that knockdown and came back to put a whooping on Katsidis the very same round. Those combinations

Full fight;

That was a great fight.

Katsidis dropped him hard in the 3rd and finished the round really strong. Marquez's recuperative skills were out of this world.

Comment

WARriors are never forgotten.

It has been an absolute pleasure watching all your fights champ. Enjoy your retirement.

Comment

You guys see his retirement cake? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X