Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree now that Spence STOPS Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman can't take body shots but he took all of them and won. I guess this week, Spence is the dick to ride here

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Log off......
      I shouldn't even dignify this comment with a reply but I am going to do so anyway. Have you ever by any chance seen the size of this guy? I have. Just look at him. He's huge. His frame is wider than the average fighter in his division. There are numerous reports which suggests that Errol Spence, Jr weighs at least 170lb between fights.

Now I am going to ask you a question which I know that you are not going to answer but do you consider Kell Brook an oversized welterweight or Manny Pacquiao an oversized welterweight? Or is Pacquiao a small welter or a large welter who fought as low as a 106lb.

Comment

Spence stops Thurman in the first tenth of the first second of the first round

And beats everybody on earth 275 and below

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I shouldn't even dignify this comment with a reply but I am going to do so anyway. Have you ever by any chance seen the size of this guy? I have. Just look at him. He's huge. His frame is wider than the average fighter in his division. There are numerous reports which suggests that Errol Spence, Jr weighs at least 170lb between fights.

Now I am going to ask you a question which I know that you are not going to answer but do you consider Kell Brook an oversized welterweight or Manny Pacquiao an oversized welterweight? Or is Pacquiao a small welter or a large welter who fought as low as a 106lb.
          Numerous reports..what a vague comment.

I don't see Brook as an oversized WW.
          Manny is a small WW.

Comment

Working...
          X