Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Joshua Transformation... Training for Parker vs Takam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does look somewhat leaner. Let's see if his gas tank has improved from the Takam fight.

Comment

Parker is a dead man

Comment

He's preparing to fight 12 rounds finally. It's a huge advantage that true professionals have, knowing that you don't have to pressure yourself and go for broke by a certain round.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          I can't believe people think he isn't.. wasn't.. isn't roiding. He is walking around like a ****ing professional wrestler.
          You mad ......bro ?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Actually he lost all of his muscles last months. Do roids help people losing muscles? I thought it otherwise.

He looks slim & not that muscular & sculpted as he used to be years ago.
            No, you are correct. AJ went from a regular physique and a prospect, to a bodybuilder physique and at the top of the game, to his old regular body again.

It is pretty obvious AJ was juicing. The only way you lose that much muscle that quickly is if it wasn't all put on by hard work.

Now, with everyone saying Wilder, Wilder, Wilder, and when AJ or Hearn says, no Wilder, yes Miller, everyone says, Wilder, Wilder, Wilder. It appears AJ is going to see how he handles himself without the roids to get ready for the WBC clean boxing program. If both AJ and Fury retired to duck Deontay, the whole U.K. might commit one gigantic mass suicide. Which might happen, beating Takam all roided up, is a lot different than facing Wilder not roided up.

If AJ struggles against Parker, AJ will go back to roids and nonWBC opponents. If he does good enough, he might man up and fight Wilder. Nah, just kidding, Hearn isn't going to lose his cash cow that fast! Hearn is desperately trying to protect AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
              No, you are correct. AJ went from a regular physique and a prospect, to a bodybuilder physique and at the top of the game, to his old regular body again.

It is pretty obvious AJ was juicing. The only way you lose that much muscle that quickly is if it wasn't all put on by hard work.

Now, with everyone saying Wilder, Wilder, Wilder, and when AJ or Hearn says, no Wilder, yes Miller, everyone says, Wilder, Wilder, Wilder. It appears AJ is going to see how he handles himself without the roids to get ready for the WBC clean boxing program. If both AJ and Fury retired to duck Deontay, the whole U.K. might commit one gigantic mass suicide. Which might happen, beating Takam all roided up, is a lot different than facing Wilder not roided up.

If AJ struggles against Parker, AJ will go back to roids and nonWBC opponents. If he does good enough, he might man up and fight Wilder. Nah, just kidding, Hearn isn't going to lose his cash cow that fast! Hearn is desperately trying to protect AJ.
              So let me get this straight

Joshua fears the WBC clean boxing program. But he's ok with the WBA's fair boxing program (Vada testing)?

Nice try through

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                I can't believe people think he isn't.. wasn't.. isn't roiding. He is walking around like a ****ing professional wrestler.
                It's obvious that he's been chemically enhanced for a while now. I don't say that out of hate, only common sense. Whether he's cleaning up or just being smart and dumping some bulk in trade for stamina is up for debate. Might be a bit of both. He definitely needs to do something about his stamina.

Comment

Wilder by KO

Comment

His FFMI is actually right around 25, which is the accepted cutoff for natty/enhanced. Of course this isn't always true, but it's a pretty good starting point. So he very well could just be very genetically gifted.

I think most top athletes prolly do use some PEDS whether it's peptides, GH, Testosterone, estrogen-blockers SARMS, or full on androgenic.

But unless there's something objective you can't really say somebody is 100% or not.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      So let me get this straight

Joshua fears the WBC clean boxing program. But he's ok with the WBA's fair boxing program (Vada testing)?

Nice try through
                      Joshua was ranked by the WBC up until his world title fight. He’s also tested year round by the British boxing board and WBA.

This juicing thing has become old

Comment

Working...
                      X