Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo to Chavez: Stop Saying Stupid Things About PED Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    It's funny because canelo being the A side would have been the one stipulating what goes on in the testing, paying for the testing, vada has been HIRED to do a job, and the BOSS (A SIDE) is the one who says what tests are performed, dirty yellow coward
    Spoken like an uninformed kunt. Vada does not allow fighters to choose what tests they perform Imbecilic twat.I dont have time right now to for all the articles to prove what a twat u are but anyone whos been following sports esp. Boxing should know vada is the most stringent in the world,that doesn't mean some of the time ***face,it means no matter what. Theres been other fighters who refused vada due to this.
    http://thaboxingvoice.com/tim-bradle.../17978/?var=no
    I wish fanbois learned how to use google but apparently its like teaching a baboon not to mackel itself by jerking off into the wind.:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      not that i want to acuse anybody of anything but ggg starts slowing down when he started doing vada test, coincidence?
      Interesting homie...something told me take a look at your post history..lol. Slow down = on peds, tests positive for peds = the meat.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Interesting homie...something told me take a look at your post history..lol. Slow down = on peds, tests positive for peds = the meat.
        Great dig... Like it when 2 cheaters argue about drug testing...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Him and the other dude? I don't recognize the other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Him and the other dude? I don't recognize the other dude.
            I mean Caneloterol and Jr. both cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              SO VADA ISNT BLOOD TESTING THESE MEXICANS? THAT IS SHADY AS HELLLL.... FLOYD AND MANNY BOTH GOT BLOOD AND URINE TESTED 12 TIMES EACH!!!
              Team Mexico...exposed.

Tainted beef lovin, piss-sippin, plaster dust lovin....

Damn, sad day for migrants...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Peasants eating one another live on Twitter. Got love it...

#Clenelo

Comment

What, are they not using blood testing at all? How common is it to only use urine tests? I've read somewhere that HGH doesnt show up much / long in urine, but shows up better in blood testing. Anyone know if this is true??

Comment

Working...
                  X