No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Sam Sexton Finalized For May 12 in Bolton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    There could of been some good fights for the title but the best Canadians don’t bother. I like Neven Pajkic but he’s been long retired. Now you have Mladen, simon kean, teslenko, franz rill, Braidwood & that new russian. None of them fight each other & most of them won’t be bothered. Teslenko has already moved on to Dibella. Kean just beat Alexis Santos for the IBO international belt. It’s too bad as it would have been great watching a few of them battle it out for the canadian belt to gain experience. It’s all about the undefeated record now.
    the 0 is far sexier than putting on a good fight. Plus, Lennox set an example that if you're good enough, you just go and fight for the commonwealth title and skip the Canadian strap all together.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Fair point, but he likely hits harder than Fury does.
      That’s pretty true tbf😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Oh, its up there with the Canadian heavyweight Championship, which I'm pretty sure I could turn pro tomorrow, get back into fighting shape for and have a competitive fight for....and I haven't had a match in ten yars lol
        Didn’t Donovan Ruddock fight for it a couple of years age when he was like 50😂

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Didn’t Donovan Ruddock fight for it a couple of years age when he was like 50��
          52. At least he didn't win though, that would have been the final nail in the coffin.

At least Razor still considers himself Canadian though, unlike Lennox and Berbick. Berbick was even more of a slap in the face too, because after his rape case we tried to deport him, he fought the deportation in court costing tax payers god knows how much, beats the deportation case, then moves back to Jamaica anyway.

Anyway though, my injured ass would have turned pro just to say I fought Razor Ruddock! 52 or not haha
          Last edited by _Rexy_; 02-14-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

So many more things I would like to do than watch another Baby Hughie fight. Root canal, walking on broken glass. What's that on the front of his shirt? Blood from chest acne now? What a miserable "fighter."

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              he looks like he's enjoying, and leaving a steakhouse in those two pictures. Back in my day heavyweight fighters looked like heavyweight fighters haha

Rule number 1: If you have a gut, don't wear a tank-top

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                So many more things I would like to do than watch another Baby Hughie fight. Root canal, walking on broken glass. What's that on the front of his shirt? Blood from chest acne now? What a miserable "fighter."
                What makes that cringey little photo-shoot they did even worse is that you can clearly see that he rubbed his bloodied fingers on his shirt to make himself look more 'badass' (as opposed to 'fatass') for the camera.

You can just tell the camera guy was like "Get more blood on your shirt....how about rubbing your hands on it...yep, that's perfect, now do that gay little smile of yours and say cheese for the camera"

Comment

Who wants to see Baby Hughie actually pounding his meat?

No?... then how about someone else's meat?

Jeez... what's wrong with y'all???

Comment

Working...
                  X