No announcement yet.

Why the hype for Errol Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Shove your links up your mothers anus and then go bury your head in the sand. Spence is ducking Crawford and only PBC junkies deny it.
    But of course

When failure is imminent, do what you just did

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      But of course

When failure is imminent, do what you just did
      Failure? Can you prove that Spence is NOT ducking Crawford? Bob Arum has just said a couple of hours ago he has contacted Haymon repeatedly trying to get the Crawford Spence fight made and they wouldnt even talk to him.

What have you got that says the PBC have been trying to make the same fight? All ive seen from the PBC is Spence and Ellerbe telling us on camera that they shoving Crawford right to the back of the queue and are only looking to make in house fights for now even though Crawford is openly calling him out.

So im seeing one side call the other side out and that other side pushing away any talk of making that fight. Sounds very much like a duck to me.

Comment

Failure? Can you prove that Spence is NOT ducking Crawford?

YOU claim Spence is ducking Bud and now YOU want ME to prove it ?!?!?!

''Hello, Comedy Central ?!?!?!''

Comment

I think Spence's power is definitely overrated. He is a very good fighter tho.
          I mean he didn't stop Mikey. Never seriously hurt Peterson like Mathysse did. Only time I have seen him score a brutal KO was against Bundu. In the other fights he just broke his opponent down. I don't think he has serious 1 punch KO power

Comment

Originally posted by curtis harper View Post

you claim spence is ducking bud and now you want me to prove it ?!?!?!

''hello, comedy central ?!?!?!''
            links baby, show me the links. You wanted links that proved Wilder said he wanted a body in the ring. That was so lame, everybody knows Wilder said he wanted a body in the ring.

Comment

links baby, show me the links.
              ''Yeah, Comedy Central ?!?!? Have I got a comedy act for you !!!!! It's more stupid than funny....Like a shot Carrot Top with only one toy in the chest.''

I can't wait for the next accusation you make that requires proof

quackquack

Comment

''Yeah, Comedy Central ?!?!? Have I got a comedy act for you !!!!! It's more stupid than funny....Like a shot Carrot Top with only one toy in the chest.''

I can't wait for the next accusation you make that requires proof

quackquack
                So we are back to changing the subject again like yesterday. Spence is ducking Crawford, Haymon refuses to discuss the fight with Arum and you have turned it to talking about Comedy Central.

And yesterday you were demanding proof that Wilder said he wanted a body in the ring before you will admit he said it. Thats the comedy in all this.

Comment

So we are back to changing the subject again like yesterday. Spence is ducking Crawford, Haymon refuses to discuss the fight with Arum and you have turned it to talking about Comedy Central.

And yesterday you were demanding proof that Wilder said he wanted a body in the ring before you will admit he said it. Thats the comedy in all this.
                  ''His opening act is sports related. He says something that's supposed to be everyday info. When called on it, here comes the funny part, he mentions your mother, an ass, some sand and tells you to find his info ''

quackquack

Comment

Imagine unifying your IBF belt against the WBC champion and being called a ducker.

Lol.

Comment

''His opening act is sports related. He says something that's supposed to be everyday info. When called on it, here comes the funny part, he mentions your mother, an ass, some sand and tells you to find his info ''

quackquack
                      lol your the fool that was demanding proof Wilder said he wanted a body in the ring. You denying that too now? I see no mention of it in that post again.

Comment

Working...
                      X