Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman And PBC Purposely PICKED DATE TRAINER ROBERT GARCIA CANNOT ATTEND!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Robert Garcia (Josesito Lopez) and Mikey garcia (Josesito Lopez manager) all told PBC it can be any date but the 26th cause Robert Garcia Josesito Lopez trainer cannot be their that day and what did they do, they picked that date on purpose to give Keith HoeTime Thurman all the advantages possible.

We still gonna knock thurman out I just think its funny how these hoes operate.
    You know how those ***** made muthafuuckers are.

The ***** made fans here will say A side tho but then when it involves canelo they say “ ah hell naw that’s fuuckked up” lol

Comment

fool you posting in my thread addressing your comment to me lmfao, you can play dumb all you like but that just how much of a hoe you are, cant even man it up.
      Calm down you’re way too excited. Complaining that Haymon is giving Jose a huge fight. If he says no then on to the next one. No one forced him to sign

Comment

Thurman getting stopped!
        Let’s bet accounts then poosie
        When one time kos this cherry picked bum you get lost forever no fawking alts

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Let’s bet accounts then poosie
          When one time kos this cherry picked bum you get lost forever no fawking alts
          why would I do that? lmfao

in it for me? IDC if youre on this site or not?

where my reward?

you nerds with no life think an account is a reward lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Cringe. What are you even talking about quoting you. You just quoted me lol
            He is ******ed and a racist don’t bother with him. I showed the real Mikey Garcia his posts and he laughed said he doesn’t have a life lmfao

Comment

Thurman is gonna slaughter Lopez for a few rounds and then KO him. Lopez is WAY below the class of Keith Thurman.

Comment

Working...
              X