Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Loma Rematch: F--k Him!, I'm The King Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Loma Rematch: F--k Him!, I'm The King Now!

WBC Franchise, WBA, WBO, IBF lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez has little to no interest in a rematch with Vasiliy Lomachenko. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas, Lopez won a twelve round unanimous decision over Lomachenko to unify their respective world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was pretty arrogant of the Lomachenko side not to have a rematch clause in the contract.

Comment

I couldn't agree more with Lopez. Rematch for what. Loma has been very arrogant and showed his true color. At least he should have been a man enough to accept his defeat with dignity and honour Lopez the credit he duly deserved.

Comment

Yup they showed Lopez walk up to Loma and his corner after the fight to shake hands and Loma just hand his typical arrogant smug look.

So I don’t blame Lopez he’s the man now and he’s moving on to bigger and better things.

Comment

What is the point of rematch? Skillwise there is nothing additional that Loma can do and Lopez not handle.

Let him go back to 130. He is gonna shoulder surgery and most likely out of action in whole 2021.

Comment

If there is a rematch I guarantee Lopez KO's him. Lopez is the young up and coming and still learning and Loma cant do anything different. He needs to go back down to his weight class of 130ib.

Comment

I don’t need to see a rematch, but I’ll watch it.

Lopez breaks Loma down. Prolly stops him!

Comment

I'd like to see a rematch... thought Teo won but I'd be real interested to see if Loma could do more with a smarter approach or whether he learned anything that could make a difference. Lotta intrigue in part 2 for me.

Gotta imagine there's good $$$s in it for Teo too, not sure who he could fight right now that'd earn him more.

Comment

Unless the press start calling him a coward for shouting down a rematch then I can't see it happening, unfortunately. He won't be great with that feminine attitude. Ie that he won the belts and doesn't want to fight no more.

Comment

**** EM! Is correct imo. Lomachenko been a poor sports about this entire thing, first he disrespects Lopez father, than he refuses to shake their hands, so forget them, leave him begging! Lopez holds the cards now and let em play em how he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X