Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent was about to drop this dude if the camera wasn't there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow can you imagine if Fifty trained in boxing at a early age he would have kicked butt.with that physique.great genetics

Comment

I’m surprised he didn’t shoot 50 the punk ass way he was acting.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        Wow can you imagine if Fifty trained in boxing at a early age he would have kicked butt.with that physique.great genetics
        Physique has ***** to do with boxing .Last Saturday was a perfect example.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Man forget all that. Who's the girl?
          exactly!!!! dude trying to get 50 to look at ig and there's a fine azz right there.

Comment

um ok. maybe you and 50 can get a room.

Comment

He actually did. Has solid technique

I did a thread and rappers boxing

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=750409

Comment

-400 he was in special ed in school.

Who the f#ck is walking up on famous people & trying to have them look at their SM account?

I'm not even sure thats real. I suspect he was just trying to get 50 to punch him so he could sue him & the SM bs was just his cover story.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I checked out the guys IG and it is amazing. I have never seen such talent.

https://www.instagram.com/nfl_dume/?hl=en

By talent I mean lots of pictures of guns and other complete foolishness LOL
                  Eh. Well looks like he gots something going on so probably not just looking to sue 50. Gots videos on World Star (although idk if WS pays mfers like they should or at all in many cases) & trying to make some moves so fair play to him.

He might just be sorta r3tarded or trying to manufacture a beef or maybe trying to poorly attempt gaining famous friends cuz I did see a few of his posts where he's randomly linking other notable rappers.

Comment

Working...
                  X