Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Sorority Alpha Chi Omega Begins Accepting Men Who Pretend To Be Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Sorority Alpha Chi Omega Begins Accepting Men Who Pretend To Be Women

Alpha Chi Omega, the 193-chapter national sorority, will now allow dudes who dress up as and pretend to be women to become pledges and, ultimately, full-fledged members.

The sorority currently fails to mention the word “transgender” on its website, notes The College Fix. Nevertheless, a video released last month by Alpha Chi Omega national president Angela Costly Harris clearly sets forth the new policy.

“Hello, sisters,” Harris tells Alpha Chi Omega members in the video.

“Members from all across the country have sought guidance about transgender women who’ve expressed interest in joining,” she then explains between frosty smiles.

“To stay relevant in today’s world, Alpha Chi must be inclusive of all who live and identity as women regardless of their gender assigned at birth.”

According to The Daily Iowan, the University of Iowa’s campus newspaper, a few other national sororities including Kappa Kappa Gamma and Delta Gamma already accept transgender pledges.

The Minnesota Daily, the University of Minnesota’s campus newspaper, suggests that Alpha Chi Omega is the first national Greek organization to accept transgender pledges.

Source, full article:
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/07/fi...d-to-be-women/

Think its pretty disgustingly bigoted and oppressive that what I wear determines my gender. Transgender males who prefer to still act and appear male but are females inside should be allowed into these sororities.

Comment

I wonder if they're going to let in "Trans Gender men" who also claim to be lesbians ???

Thus Men dressing as Women who want to sleep only with Women... In other words, normal men who love women and are putting on a dress to get in their dorms as sorority members...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        I wonder if they're going to let in "Trans Gender men" who also claim to be lesbians ???

Thus Men dressing as Women who want to sleep only with Women... In other words, normal men who love women and are putting on a dress to get in their dorms as sorority members...
        MindGame, what's up? Got a verse to share with me today?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          MindGame, what's up? Got a verse to share with me today?
          Sure, "Better to live in the corner of an attic then in a wide open house with a brawling woman"...

In other words, don't marry someone who is never happy and is complaining all the time...

It's a proverb that keeps me looking over my shoulder at who I'm dating... Too many unhappy marriages is out there and I don't want to be stuck in one of them...

Although I'm dumb enough to make that mistake... Was almost engaged twice, both women turned out to be lemons... (Both are still friends, oddly)
          My girlfriend now might not be that much different, I Need Help !!!
          But, time will tell ???

Comment

Sure, "Better to live in the corner of an attic then in a wide open house with a brawling woman"...

In other words, don't marry someone who is never happy and is complaining all the time...

It's a proverb that keeps me looking over my shoulder at who I'm dating... Too many unhappy marriages is out there and I don't want to be stuck in one of them...

Although I'm dumb enough to make that mistake... Was almost engaged twice, both women turned out to be lemons... (Both are still friends, oddly)
            My girlfriend now might not be that much different, I Need Help !!!
            But, time will tell ???
            Put your trust in the Lord. He will guide you. What book and verse was that?

Comment

Perfect example is that Riley Jay Dennis dude on youtube.

He wears a little eyeliner and wears female tank tops and claims he is a trans lesbian.

He's just a dude who likes to go partial drag, and is a normal straight guy.

Now, Blaire White, I would never guess she was trans. There are a few trans women who you'd never guess. I don't have a problem with trans who have actually transitioned to be treated as females.

Comment

Put your trust in the Lord. He will guide you. What book and verse was that?
                You're right, thanks for the advice !!!

Comment

You're right, thanks for the advice !!!
                  I would appreciate it if you dropped me a verse every now and then.

Comment

I would appreciate it if you dropped me a verse every now and then.
                    I think that you know far more than you're leading on my friend...
                    So you can drop a few verses on me also, whenever... (Just play nice.)

Comment

Working...
                    X