Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Offered Same Contract To Brook" obviously not a 157 bout...Eubank bout sabotaged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Fair enough. When those "3 guys" (dozen when you count the alts) flood the forum with thousands of posts hammering home the same, predictable BS, it's easy to generalize "Golovkin fans". I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But, respect to those who aren't playing the apologist role.
    To be honest though there are way more threads from the anti-ggg crowd hammering home the exact same stuff almost daily, if not daily. OP is a good example of that. And that's been going on long before the Brook fight was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      That'd be nice. Is there a source?
      The source is, "We beat Brook, Hearn. Circumstances have changed, and we will have to thoroughly go through a proper negotiation for Eubank since we provided the end product at the UK.." -Loeffler

translation. Eubank Sr. negotiations drop even lower because K2 "stole" the UK crowd because they beat the seasoned Welterweight.

Loeffler said PRIORITY #2 per Fighthype, Saunders!!! since Alvarez fell off. IDEALLY K2 will have earned money to NOW compensate ENOUGH funds for a WBO offer. This is where Golovkin fans say Saunders wants "much"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        To be honest though there are way more threads from the anti-ggg crowd hammering home the exact same stuff almost daily, if not daily. OP is a good example of that. And that's been going on long before the Brook fight was announced.
        It's normal for you to get shook. Did you enjoy Rigo or Wilder today? I was hoping for Vasquez but boy did Diaz show a great performance with that Southpaw work.

Im still shocked the Eubank fight got tossed by Hearn conveniently because of negotiation ego...

Thats boxing! And just like other sports gets criticized dont come off soft, or dogmatic that K2 is clownage. Like I said, I understand your pain. Trying to help you son. We had enough of Arum and HBO before. Dont be naive...

Comment

Fair enough. When those "3 guys" (dozen when you count the alts) flood the forum with thousands of posts hammering home the same, predictable BS, it's easy to generalize "Golovkin fans". I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But, respect to those who aren't playing the apologist role.
          I agree. When you look at the posting style, their grammar, their language, their fanaticism and obsession, their willingness to take up wholly contradictory positions as long as it supports their argument, and their sheer unwillingness to concede a point it makes it hard to believe that they are more than one person.

Of course the same goes for Golovkin's haters. I would actually go further and suggest that both Golovkin's die-hard fan boys and haters are in fact one single person suffering from a major schizophrenic psychotic break. I can think of no other explanation.

The similarities are too similar. As much as they pretend to be different they are nothing more than two sides of the same coin in both irrationality and obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
            I agree. When you look at the posting style, their grammar, their language, their fanaticism and obsession, their willingness to take up wholly contradictory positions as long as it supports their argument, and their sheer unwillingness to concede a point it makes it hard to believe that they are more than one person.

Of course the same goes for Golovkin's haters. I would actually go further and suggest that both Golovkin's die-hard fan boys and haters are in fact one single person suffering from a major schizophrenic psychotic break. I can think of no other explanation.

The similarities are too similar. As much as they pretend to be different they are nothing more than two sides of the same coin in both irrationality and obsession.
            Conceding a point is the big one for me. I'm here for the fun of making predictions and sharing insights about what happened, what might happen, and WHY it happens. I like reading different opinions but that goes to shyt when someone defends their fave at every single angle imaginable. Playful trolling is one thing but it ruins the conversation when people aren't trying to have a dialogue but are just disseminating propaganda. God forbid we actually learn from each other's insights...

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post

The problem is the disrespect towards other elites. How much is Ward hated or put on fault in many Lil'G threads? How much was Ward brought up when they announced Brook? What does that accomplish? Unfortunately there's too much erroneous drama on youtube comments, and sadly racist ones, or a pattern in boxing. Unfortunately its hard to grasp since posts come from all around the world with different cultural standards.

Here'sanother angle for you... you state many, both sides, suffer from "schizophrenic psychotic breaks"

Therefore in the real world where the left and the right criticize and paraphrase one another in debates its the same thing or everyone just delusional without an effort of objective debate? Ironically objective observers realize whos winning the debate. That's the point of judges in soeech debates. Theire sole priority is to be objective. I don't care for opinion. I go by testimonial via new media. K2 needs to take boxing more seriously and stop making themselves look like clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                The problem is the disrespect towards other elites. How much is Ward hated or put on fault in many Lil'G threads? How much was Ward brought up when they announced Brook? What does that accomplish? Unfortunately there's too much erroneous drama on youtube comments, and sadly racist ones, or a pattern in boxing. Unfortunately its hard to grasp since posts come from all around the world with different cultural standards.

Here'sanother angle for you... you state many, both sides, suffer from "schizophrenic psychotic breaks"

Therefore in the real world where the left and the right criticize and paraphrase one another in debates its the same thing or everyone just delusional without an effort of objective debate? Ironically objective observers realize whos winning the debate. That's the point of judges in soeech debates. Theire sole priority is to be objective. I don't care for opinion. I go by testimonial via new media. K2 needs to take boxing more seriously and stop making themselves look like clowns.
                You are truly delusional and off your rocker, you've already made four anti Golovkin YouTube videos in July alone and who knows how many threads on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  You are truly delusional and off your rocker, you've already made four anti Golovkin YouTube videos in July alone and who knows how many threads on NSB.
                  do you shop at the sports authority?

Comment

Everyone knows it's a ridiculous fight, everyone. But Hearn's job is to sell it so of course he's going to act like De LaHoya and lie up and down so he can shill this POS.

The hilarious thing is that Golovkin fans are suddenly Hearn and Brook fans! This fight is so bad that they are even siding with the rival fighter and promoter to help their hero save face.
                    Nobody knows it's a ridiculous fight. People wanted floyd to fight ggg at 160. Floyd didn't want it floyd didn't want brook as well. So ggg and brook getting it on instead.

It's a chance for brook to attain greatness or ggg can be exposed as not as good as people thought. If brook wins then it wouldn't be ridiculous would it? If haggler can fight Sri and Duran and floyd can fight jmm why can't ggg fight brook?
                    I just want consistency and no double standards. Otherwise I'll think u have beef with ggg

You'd rather these fighters do nothing twiddling thumbs.? That's the alternative or going round in circles like Eubanks unable to find pen?
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-17-2016, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Nobody knows it's a ridiculous fight. People wanted floyd to fight ggg at 160. Floyd didn't want it floyd didn't want brook as well. So ggg and brook getting it on instead.

It's a chance for brook to attain greatness or ggg can be exposed as not as good as people thought. If brook wins then it wouldn't be ridiculous would it? If haggler can fight Sri and Duran and floyd can fight jmm why can't ggg fight brook?
                      I just want consistency and no double standards. Otherwise I'll think u have beef with ggg

You'd rather these fighters do nothing twiddling thumbs.? That's the alternative or going round in circles like Eubanks unable to find pen?
                      Every person you mentioned except boxer X has gone North... guess which boxer is that? I agree, consistencies and double standards are a beootch, especially when you build hype that 154-168 is easy and then just conveniently say "for right now my focus is 160."

Comment

Working...
                      X