Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else can't stand these Corona girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    These posters with a 2014 join date are annoying and a little suspect.
    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Not really, me and most guys here enjoy looking at hot, half naked women.
    ^^

That's some typical macho insecure chit right there...

Can't find hot girls annoying without being ****

F*** off you goofballs.

Comment

Not really, me and most guys here enjoy looking at hot, half naked women.
      That's always a pleasure to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        ^^

That's some typical macho insecure chit right there...

Can't find hot girls annoying without being ****

F*** off you goofballs.
        lol it's macho to like looking at attractive women now?

You sound like some envious teenage drama queen complaining about some chicks on TV. "OMG those bitches are getting paid to just smile? WTF!"

Comment

You sound like some envious teenage drama queen complaining about some chicks on TV. "OMG those bitches are getting paid to just smile? WTF!"
          you sound like somebody who gets no ass. **** these stupid corona girls who dont know the first thing about boxing and are just getting paid to look nice for desperate guys watching at home. as for me, im more concerned with the fights

Comment

Stfu doofus go jerk off, are you that excited by seeing half naked women on tv? Is it such a rare event?

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
            you sound like somebody who gets no ass. **** these stupid corona girls who dont know the first thing about boxing and are just getting paid to look nice for desperate guys watching at home. as for me, im more concerned with the fights

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
              At least Broner's entertaining.
              the only thing entertaining about him is getting his loud mouth azz beaten by maidana..

You sound like a hater tho, one of those guys that talk shi* about girls cause they know they cant get at them, i know a few... are you black btw?

Comment

Well as an Macho Alpha Male I try to force myself to remember how many betas are out there.

Seeing some chick stand there grinning in a bikini or some junkie paid to have sex with a fellow loser in a **** is a real treat for them. One man's garbage...

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  Well as an Macho Alpha Male I try to force myself to remember how many betas are out there.

Seeing some chick stand there grinning in a bikini or some junkie paid to have sex with a fellow loser in a **** is a real treat for them. One man's garbage...

Comment

Man this thread is fcukin hilarious.

Comment

Often enough, they look stupid as hell. They never change their expression which makes them look like complete air heads. But I will be honest, I don't mind that much because at the of the day they are hot half naked women. One of the blond Corona girls...

Comment

Working...
                      X