Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Canelo trout will have same outcome as rigo donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    It might be like that. But tbh I would have expected it more in this fight than seeing Donaire, a genuinely legit top 5 pfp fighter get sonned like he did. I'm still shocked over that. That's just crazy. My jaws were hanging inches off my floor and I was standing up half the time. I don't see myself enduring that kind of awe here unless it's canelo who blows Trout out of the water.
    donaire showed in some of his recent fights that he was only looking for the knock out so it really didn't surprise me much against a fighter like rigo

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      What if trout picks Canelo apart and schools him, doubt it what r ur thought?
      I don't think this will happen, I think Canelo will wear him down and win a close possibly even controversial decision. Either way I think it will be close. Oh a nd btw if either guy destroys/schools the other say goodbye to even the remotest possibility of a mayweather fight - health comes first!

Comment

I say Canelo is faster of the two Trout has no pop and his boxing skill is good but not elite

don't know about his Chin but Canelo is going to test it
        Last edited by Phenom; 04-16-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Not at all, Canelo will have a field day with Trout.

Comment

I think it's gonna be a close fight, Trout could very well win, but it's not gonna be a schooling me thinks.

Comment

Trout isn't the level of boxer Rigo is. He could win a clear decision over Canelo, 8-4 in rounds or so. But I don't he'll son Canelo like Rigo did to Donaire, a P4P top 5 fighter. That does not happen often. Anything is possible in boxing though, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Trout is capable of pulling off an upset but it won't be as one sided as the Rigo Donair affair. the difference between skill between Donair and Rigo is bigger than between Canelo and Trout so an upset is posible but I don't see it as being as decisive.

Comment

I fully expect this fight to be close on the cards no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                  X