Collapse
No announcement yet.

film of the year dredd number 1 bluray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im watching it later. Its a toss up between Dredd and Looper.

Comment

go for dredd

Comment

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=10285

number 1 baby...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          go for dredd
          I watched both last weekend and Dredd was good, but the set up was too similar to the Raid Redemption film.
          Looper i watched twice because i liked it that much.
          Great film.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I watched both last weekend and Dredd was good, but the set up was too similar to the Raid Redemption film.
            Great film.
            Pooper is utter tosh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Great film.
              actually the raid plagusirised dredd as dredd was written in 2008, the script leaked online and that gareth guy stole it. tHE RAID was released before dredd, dredd was written years before raid was ever concieved.

Plus dredd>>>>>>looper, looper went all weird with that reign maker crap...

Comment

Plus Dredd is awesome.

As is Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  actually the raid plagusirised dredd as dredd was written in 2008, the script leaked online and that gareth guy stole it. tHE RAID was released before dredd, dredd was written years before raid was ever concieved.

Plus dredd>>>>>>looper, looper went all weird with that reign maker crap...
                  Yea, i was wondering who stole who's story. Still, i saw Raid first so the idea seemed unoriginal.

I thought the reign maker idea made the film. Great ideas in Lopper. But then again, i also watched The Village recently, and thought that was good. Most people hate it.

Comment

I love Judge Dredd but after watching the movie, they copied the scenario (enclosed tenement building war cannot get out stuff) from an Asian movie. The movie was average.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I love Judge Dredd but after watching the movie, they copied the scenario (enclosed tenement building war cannot get out stuff) from an Asian movie. The movie was average.

have you not read any the thread. Dredd was produced in 2008, and written in 2008. It was written and filmed before the raid was even a glint in the milkmans eye.

So really if anyones ripping anyone off its the raid ripping off dredd..

Comment

Working...
                      X