Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hit harder, Tyson or Marciano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why everything had to with tyson, he is underrated/overrated some belive he could beat ali, some belive he couldnt bet joe. some belivie frazier got better skillz and chin than tyson, some belivie tyson was same tyson when he left rooney etc...

Comment

why everything had to with tyson, he is underrated/overrated some belive he could beat ali, some belive he couldnt bet joe. some belivie frazier got better skillz and chin than tyson, some belivie tyson was same tyson when he left rooney etc...

funny many things tyson hitalmost as hard as shavers, but if some ask who hit harder between shavers and marciano many would say shavers but if compare between tyson and marciano many say marciano...

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        still, you can't really say he hit harder, cause he didn't fight the same type of fighters tyson fought.
        tyson's biggest win was a 91 second KO of blown up LHW michael spinks or an over the hill larry holmes. those were the only two good quality fighters who tyson EVER beat.

marciano fought LEGENDS like joe louis, jersey joe walcott, archie moore, and ezzard charles.

ur right, he didnt fight the same type of fighters tyson did, rocky's competition was vastly superior.

Comment

Marcaino Easy Its So Obvious

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
            tyson's biggest win was a 91 second KO of blown up LHW michael spinks or an over the hill larry holmes. those were the only two good quality fighters who tyson EVER beat.

marciano fought LEGENDS like joe louis, jersey joe walcott, archie moore, and ezzard charles.

ur right, he didnt fight the same type of fighters tyson did, rocky's competition was vastly superior.
            joe louis was more washed up than larry was when he fough tyson

Comment

in general tyson hit harder but the punch that rocky ko'd walcott with was the hardest punch i have ever seen. it looked like he killed him with that right its just sick. better than all of the great tyson knockouts.

Comment

but the question was who hit harder, not who hit harder given the medical breakthroughs, eating habits, and training techniques. and tyson definetely hit harder, ya'll build marciano up too much. i mean how hard can a 180 lb. person hit? he can't hit as hard as a 220lb. fighter with good power for a 220lb. fighter like foreman, tyson, lewis, or shavers.
                YOU ARE A ****ING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weight is not the defining factor in punching power and it does not i repeat not determine who is a better boxer. every time you post you look like a complete idiot with your retoric about weight. another stupid post from butterfly.

Comment

but the question was who hit harder, not who hit harder given the medical breakthroughs, eating habits, and training techniques. and tyson definetely hit harder, ya'll build marciano up too much. i mean how hard can a 180 lb. person hit? he can't hit as hard as a 220lb. fighter with good power for a 220lb. fighter like foreman, tyson, lewis, or shavers.
                  let me just aske you a simple question,

do you box yourselve?

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                    let me just aske you a simple question,

do you box yourselve?
                    there is no way this kid boxes. no way.

Comment

rocky marciano

Comment

Working...
                      X