Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather was right all along about Arum.

Comment

• I hope Manny Pacquiao gets his finances fixed, cause man did he earn every penny for the great he has given us in the ring. I wish any fighter, who risk their lives in the ring, gets paid what they're supposed to!

Comment

• Pac should hire Gino Ros, since he cares so much and doesn't have a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          Pac should hire Gino Ros, since he cares so much and doesn't have a job.

welfare my friend. they are so good at that

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            Pac should hire Gino Ros, since he cares so much and doesn't have a job.
            Yet, somehow, this unemployed guy knows more than YOU.

Explain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              is the website that is reporeting this news even credible?!!!!!!!!!!!! or are the like the guy who said he going to drop a bombshell about pac and never did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              You mean the world's biggest Pac fan, Michael Marley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                Maybe thats why Manny is suing floyd!! to get extra money!!
                Horus, where ya been?

I lost you on FB

P

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  And you know what's funny? We have idiots in this very thread saying how they don't care about boxer's finances. YET, when Floyd has problems with the IRS, they are the FIRST ****ers to jump all over it. HAHAHA.
                  *******s ONLY care about money when Manny signs with Nike (sneakers available in size 8 and below), or releases a movie where he dresses like a gay pirate.

Comment

• gino, so what about the fighters manny has been recently facing that were supposedly "guaranteed" $5 million? do you think thats also b.s.?

Comment

• I know its messed up to say this but maybe someone should assist Bob Arum in leaving this earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X