No announcement yet.

Year End Awards 2010 #1 CHOKE OF THE YEAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thread if a little mean.

It's Audley. At one point when David Haye flurried in the 3rd Audley appeared to actually scream.

Comment

Definitely Chad Dawson. He thought he had it in the bag.

You can't really blame Audley too much. He just sucks and he can't do anything about it.
      Last edited by wazaa.; 12-27-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Fraudley.

He conned the british public once again.
        You guys are gullible...

Comment

Can't say Audley because that was no surprise--everyone who has seen him knows what he had gotten himself into.

So it has to be Dawson or Ortiz because the match was there for them to take and they choked. Don't know how Ortiz managed to **** that up

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Option #1 Chad Dawson seriously thinks he just has to turn up to win.
            Dawson took the old saying a little too much to heart, getting in the ring with Pascal in what many predicted was a gimme fight, and proceeded to do... well nothing. For 10 1/2 rounds it seemed Dawsons plan was to stand in the middle of the ring and get hit in the face.

Option #2 Audley Harrison forgets he's a boxer in his "destiny fight"
            Poor Audley didn't seem to know what he was doing in his world title fight, he did throw one jab though, before getting clobbered. Audley waited 10 years, for that!

Option #3 Victor Ortiz decides he's won 1/3rd into his Peterson fight!
            After bashing Peterson up and dropping him multiple times, Victor obviously thought the job was done for the evening, and proceeded to do a Chad Dawson in the last 2/3 of the fight, ended up getting a draw, and looked pretty happy "well, at least i didn't lose"

Option #4 David Tua can't get rid of Monte!
            Tua, a -50,000 favorite against chronically chinny Monte Barett, ends up getting outboxed, and put on his bottom by old man monte, All Tua needed to do was land a punch gotdamnit!
            definately fraudley. theirs mental illness involved there.
            dawson follows with a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              You guys are gullible...
              Well I didn't pay £15 for the fight on TV so I'm not that gullible.

Audley is a very good talker and all his talk of him landed his big left hand actually convinced a few people that it could be a competitive fight.

Like has been said, he looked scared against Haye when he was in the ring. Even though he was not in Haye's class I at least expected him to have a go FOR ONCE!! Wasn't to be though and I hope we never see him on TV again..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Well I didn't pay £15 for the fight on TV so I'm not that gullible.

Audley is a very good talker and all his talk of him landed his big left hand actually convinced a few people that it could be a competitive fight.

Like has been said, he looked scared against Haye when he was in the ring. Even though he was not in Haye's class I at least expected him to have a go FOR ONCE!! Wasn't to be though and I hope we never see him on TV again..

Seriously, If Audley went out swinging for the cheap seats nobody would have said anything if he got KO'd in 30 seconds. His job was to throw the left-hand as means to win him the fight. Landing was his only possible hope of winning. He didn't throw it. Therefore in my opinion he didn't try.

Comment

Working...
                X