No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    thurman doesn't deserve the unified champion belt. he fought like fraud jr back pedaling around the ring like a b*tch.
    Even if you think he ran. It was a clear win. Early in the fight he took it to DSG and was clipping him up hard. He just coasted after he had a nice lead. Danny couldnt adjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Thurman is fast. But he lunges in so much, manny would eat that lunging up all night.

How could Danny not counter that?
      That's why I struggled to pick a winner going into this fight but this further proves one thing I've been saying, Thurman is far more cautious and defensively responsible than he appears.

Comment

• Danny was pure class. Good on him.

Comment

• Very tentative fight I had Thurman winning by virtue of Dannys ineffective aggression. A feather in Thurman cap for sure.

Comment

• The judge who scored it for Garcia needs to be shot

Comment

• Danny knew he lost.
              Thurman is on the p4p now.
              What number you got him in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dbabyq View Post
                Keith thurman had a chance to put a stamp on he's star power and just did enough to edge a decision

This though ^

He did the same thing against Porter.

Obviously Porter was a bigger threat than Garcia, but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Its all good. Not going to hate a lot of the rounds were close and Keith gave the later rounds away but I had Danny winning.

Yea I don't see how

Comment

• Not enough activity from Garcia.

I think Garcia has a good chance in a rematch, his defence is very underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I considered Keith the best in the division before the fight but I'm starting to wonder if Pac and Spence couldn't top him...
                      Just being honest.
                      I kind of agree. I dont like the coast because I have a lead mentality but Im gonna be honest I thought Thurman had it atleast 8-4, it may be the Grey Goose but I had him up wide. As far as Spence and Pac, Ill need to see Spence against Brook to say one way or the other on him but I wouldnt bet against Pac against any of the Welters active today.

Comment

Working...
                      X