Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm surprised there haven't been much talk about Andrade around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Anyone who calls out GGG is automatically the bad guy
    nothing wrong with calling out a person. however get your team to send an offer

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Golovkin is clearly A side. A side sends contract.

Comment

Probably the fact that he only had one fight the last two years. Momentum a big thing. Every sport is a what have you done for me lately. Pretty sure he and j rock is gonna to fight like two years down the road for 154 supremacy.

Comment

GGG is clearly the "A" side, just ask any GGG fan and they'll tell you. Why would the "B" side (Andrade) send an offer?

BTW, Andrade's fight was very entertaining. I don't think he's ready for GGG yet, he needs to concentrate on the Charlo brothers first.

Comment

tends to happen when you only fight once a year against irrelevant competition. Hes biggiest fight was against Vanes like 3-4 years ago and he barely got a SD.

Comment

Hasn't been much talk because he put himself on hold for like a year and a half

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Yeah it was a good performance but don't forget he ducked Lara hard
                I was not aware that he ducked Lara. From what I saw last night I think his chances of beating Lara are very good. I would rather watch him fight than Lara. He seems just as fast and tricky as Lara but he doesn't go backward like Lara often does. He goes after guys and scores KOs. He has the killer instinct while Lara plays it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I was not aware that he ducked Lara. From what I saw last night I think his chances of beating Lara are very good. I would rather watch him fight than Lara. He seems just as fast and tricky as Lara but he doesn't go backward like Lara often does. He goes after guys and scores KOs. He has the killer instinct while Lara plays it safe.
                  He did I don't know if you remember when Andrade had his belt and he was calling everyone out. Then Laras manager said that they had offered andrade a fight before but he turned it down because he complained about money

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Yeah it was a good performance but don't forget he ducked Lara hard
                    Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    GGG is clearly the "A" side, just ask any GGG fan and they'll tell you. Why would the "B" side (Andrade) send an offer?

BTW, Andrade's fight was very entertaining. I don't think he's ready for GGG yet, he needs to concentrate on the Charlo brothers first.
                    Andrate didn't call GGG out for now. He said he wanted to clean out 154 and prove himself first and then fight GGG. As seldom as boxers fight these days it could take years for him to beat all the 154 pounds champs even if he is good enough to do so.

Comment

"Anyone who calls out GGG is automatically the bad guy"

WHAT THE FU**? NO, people who call out GGG and have no intention of fighting him are the ones people get bothered about.

Comment

Working...
                      X