Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac doesn't leave China, what are his options?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Soto Karass, easy fight and easy money.
    Or perhaps a rematch with Timothy Bradley in China that way Pacquiao is guaranteed a victory over that... that guy
    Isn't SK a GBP fighter?
    Also like I said before, Bradley doesn't want to go to China

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      IMO

honestly i think manny fighting in macau because his handlers have no worries about a roided manny...

manny will be on that juice and be throwing 1000 punches again,,,

just my opinion,, i have no facts to back this claim,, just my hunch

manny got off them when floyd calling him out,, looked slow vs jmm3 and bradley,,
      both came in roided at jmm4

manny + roids= dominance
      Why would he stop roiding in Nevada, I don't get it? I mean JMM passed the commission test. This is like the first time Pac will have some extra testing, makes no sense.

Why are you overlooking the obvious? $$$

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Isn't SK a GBP fighter?
        Also like I said before, Bradley doesn't want to go to China
        I don't see why Timothy wouldn't want to go over to China he's not going to make more money fighting anyone else in America the only exception to the rule probably being the obvious of Floyd Mayweather but even at that!
        Timothy holds a world title, Pacquiao doesn't so he could very well make alot more money fighting in China against Pacquiao than trying to dethrone Floyd.

I've no idea If SK is with GBP, I don't think he is I couldn't say for certain though.

Comment

Provodnikov-Alvarado winner (assuming he beats Rios)

What a fight Pacquiao vs Provodnikov would be. Too bad they have the same trainer.

I don't understand why Bradley is so hesitant to fight in China. Doesn't he want more money?

Comment

If he don't man up his last fights will all be jokes under Top Rank. There's not one fight that I'm willing to pay for on these lists. Looks like times are getting hard over at Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              I don't see why Timothy wouldn't want to go over to China he's not going to make more money fighting anyone else in America the only exception to the rule probably being the obvious of Floyd Mayweather but even at that!
              Timothy holds a world title, Pacquiao doesn't so he could very well make alot more money fighting in China against Pacquiao than trying to dethrone Floyd.

I've no idea If SK is with GBP, I don't think he is I couldn't say for certain though.
              He's said that he doesn't want to go and that he's the champ.
              IMO, he's not going to be around that long anyway. His contract is supposedly ending soon and Arum has nothing to hold him.
              Mayweather or not, GBP has the bigger stable. They might not have as much money though. Where bradley goes depends on what he wants, money or opposition

Comment

Am sure people would fight him in china after they see how the Rios fight makes money, they would be fighting in a ring so I don't get the obsession surrounding not fighting in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  IMO

honestly i think manny fighting in macau because his handlers have no worries about a roided manny...

manny will be on that juice and be throwing 1000 punches again,,,

just my opinion,, i have no facts to back this claim,, just my hunch

manny got off them when floyd calling him out,, looked slow vs jmm3 and bradley,,
                  both came in roided at jmm4

manny + roids= dominance
                  VADA is testing. It wouldn't be smart to fool around.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    If he don't man up his last fights will all be jokes under Top Rank. There's not one fight that I'm willing to pay for on these lists. Looks like times are getting hard over at Top Rank.
                    All the Pac tards are devastated to hear that. So is Arum, once he gets the news. Maybe he finds some comfort in this:

The former Portuguese colony, now a semiautonomous region of China, overtook the Las Vegas Strip in 2006 as the world's most lucrative gambling market. Last year it raked in $38 billion in gambling revenue, six times more than the Strip.
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/macau-a...0194--spt.html

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      He's said that he doesn't want to go and that he's the champ.
                      IMO, he's not going to be around that long anyway. His contract is supposedly ending soon and Arum has nothing to hold him.
                      Mayweather or not, GBP has the bigger stable. They might not have as much money though. Where bradley goes depends on what he wants, money or opposition
                      If Bradley beats jmm and leave top tank, he's pretty much guaranteed a Floyd fight if he pushes for it. I have no doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X