Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez on Mayweather, Chavez, Injuries, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can run Martinez, but you can't hide.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Sorry, I know he got floored in the 12th and all, but Martinez looked like my kid standing next to me against that bloated man-child.

Comment

47 just beat the dog**** out of Chavez, he would never beat Martinez, he got his eye socket fractured, his nose broken by a one handed fighter, imagine what martinez does with two hands

Comment

Alvarezis the 3rd man ot, get's leftovers, has been, ptretenders & no big names....has yet , ever 2 box his # 1 or his mandatory...no one needs or wants him till they want him...heck Trout didn't want him...

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
            47 just beat the dog**** out of Chavez, he would never beat Martinez, he got his eye socket fractured, his nose broken by a one handed fighter, imagine what martinez does with two hands
            "Sugar" Cesar Chavez was robbed; he won that fight clearly, no doubt about it. I had him winning 9 rounds easily. The fight was the biggest robbery in boxing history - no surprise when you involve shady people like Di Bella - and, after the election, the President should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the judges, Di Bella, Tony Weeks and Bob Arum.

Even with all that against him, Chavez still knocked Martinez on his bitch ass and beat the hell out of him.

47 have tried and 47 have failed.

Comment

Martinez is useless, he's such a media-champ.

Comment

"Sugar" Cesar Chavez was robbed; he won that fight clearly, no doubt about it. I had him winning 9 rounds easily. The fight was the biggest robbery in boxing history - no surprise when you involve shady people like Di Bella - and, after the election, the President should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the judges, Di Bella, Tony Weeks and Bob Arum.

Even with all that against him, Chavez still knocked Martinez on his bitch ass and beat the hell out of him.

Oh, I see what you've done there. Pretending Junior is a great boxer to get a rise out of people. Clever...and original, too. How is that working out for you?

Comment

OK, that was fun

Comment

[/QUOTE=The Smash;12629264]"Sugar" Cesar Chavez was robbed; he won that fight clearly, no doubt about it. I had him winning 9 rounds easily. The fight was the biggest robbery in boxing history - no surprise when you involve shady people like Di Bella - and, after the election, the President should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the judges, Di Bella, Tony Weeks and Bob Arum.

47 have tried and 47 have failed.[/QUOTE]

Your obsession is seriously disturbing. You should seek help. It's sad to see people such as yourself with no medication.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                      OK, that was fun
                      With all that, I honestly think Junior can take him in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X