No announcement yet.

Who are you ROOTING FOR. Canelo or Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you ROOTING FOR. Canelo or Lopez

Not who you think will win. But who you are rooting for.

I don't think this will be as lop sided as the Martinez-Chavez Jr thread.
    Canelo
    30.16%
    Lopez
    69.84%

it's obvious most are rooting for lopez and with good reason too

Comment

I like Josesito, but I'll be rooting for Canelo. I really wanna see that Cotto fight.

Comment

Lopez, because it would be funnier if he won.

Comment

Lopez, I really want to see him fight Andre Ward next year..

Comment

Lopez....yea ima Canela hater

Comment

Lopez.
              Always better to see somebody work hard and earn something instead of just being handed it

Comment

The first time I saw Lopez fight was when he beat Ortiz and I thought he was impressive and I liked him alot. Canelo has been my favorite young fighter for years so I hope he crushes Lopez with ease but I still like Lopez and would root for him against almost anyone else. I put most of the blame of Canelo's weak opponents on Oscar. Canelo looks up to him and will fight whoever Oscar lines up for him. Oscar should have had him fight Trout or Lara and I'm sure Canelo would have welcomed either fight.

Comment

I mostly route for the underdog. Nothing changes here except I do not like the favorite. I hope Lopez ko's this dude. I mean ginger is on the broner type level of dislike for me. That's bottom feeding type $h1t right there.

People say ginger can beat Cotto, they say he's still learning, some claim he's 21. All those accolades, respect, accommodation & gimme's this dude receives & he's only beaten 1 halfway decent dude in his weight class & just ducked the entire division, Trout included to fight little Lopez. More of the same from this guy. Ducks & excuses, cherrypicks for defenses while his whole division beats up on 1 another for chance at his a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I mostly route for the underdog. Nothing changes here except I do not like the favorite. I hope Lopez ko's this dude. I mean ginger is on the broner type level of dislike for me. That's bottom feeding type $h1t right there.

People say ginger can beat Cotto, they say he's still learning, some claim he's 21. All those accolades, respect, accommodation & gimme's this dude receives & he's only beaten 1 halfway decent dude in his weight class & just ducked the entire division, Trout included to fight little Lopez. More of the same from this guy. Ducks & excuses, cherrypicks for defenses while his whole division beats up on 1 another for chance at his a$$.
                    Hence why I want to see someone win a title over somebody who was handed it

Comment

Working...
                    X