Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas FINALLY calls out Tito on camera...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas FINALLY calls out Tito on camera...

Or maybe he has done this before but I've never seen him actually call him out on camera...... Wonder if Tito will respond......

That poor guy is in fact punch drunk. That was really hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      Or maybe he has done this before but I've never seen him actually call him out on camera...... Wonder if Tito will respond......

That isn't the first time he has cried on camera about getting owned by the overrated Trinidad.

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
      That poor guy is in fact punch drunk. That was really hard to watch.

Comment

****ing cry baby ped cheat *****. He was a damn steroid cheat ffs. Did Oscar have wraps too since he knocked him on his ass? The wrap **** was a New York commission thing. Different commissions have different rules. Like Abel Sanchez complaining about Canelo's wraps in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          ****ing cry baby ped cheat *****. He was a damn steroid cheat ffs. Did Oscar have wraps too since he knocked him on his ass? The wrap **** was a New York commission thing. Different commissions have different rules. Like Abel Sanchez complaining about Canelo's wraps in Vegas.
          Vargas was a bum and a paper champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
            That isn't the first time he has cried on camera about getting owned by the overrated Trinidad.

show me or STFU

Comment

He doesn’t sound good. If he really was told anything in PR like he says he’d have brought it up but he never did. He just jumped on the excuse train after Naazim caught them on a technicality in NY and even Naazim was interviewed and said the wrap is fine in Vegas.

Lol at Vargas saying he never got stopped on the floor. He was on his hands and knees when Tito finished him. Sure as hell didn’t look like he was standing up when that asskicking was stopped.

He’s a bitter man and a cheat and Tito beat the potential out of him.

Comment

show me or STFU
                Go check on that segbak guys channel you moron.

This coward was crying about losing on there before

Comment

show me or STFU
                  He's made this excuse plenty of times on camera before. Just go to youtube and you'll find multiple videos.

Comment

This is actually the story that he has repeated many times over the years. Nothing new.

Interesting in the comment section K9 Bundrage said Oba Carr's dad has a similar story.

Comment

Working...
                    X