Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao said he wants Loma, Crawford or Khan in post-fight press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac and Prograis should both keep Crawford's name out of their mouth. Like Tim said last night these dudes need to leave Bud alone. The only ones who should be calling Bud out is Spence and a healthy Thurman that's it.

Comment

Breaking news!! Crawford announce retirement from boxing! says he's happy with what he's accomplished and doesnt regret anything. says he wants to spend more time with his family. he was heard shouting out "you can take the boy out the hood but you cant take the hood out the boy" as he was walking away.

Comment

Crawford is s bad style matchup for Pac.. i dont wanna see that.

Beating khan means nothing.

He needs to fight Lomachenko or spencs. Imagine him beating one of these guys and riding into the sunset. It would be the greatest ending

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Pac and Prograis should both keep Crawford's name out of their mouth. Like Tim said last night these dudes need to leave Bud alone. The only ones who should be calling Bud out is Spence and a healthy Thurman that's it.
          Not because Tim was scared to fight Crawford that it means they all need to be...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Crawford is s bad style matchup for Pac.. i dont wanna see that.

Beating khan means nothing.

He needs to fight Lomachenko or spencs. Imagine him beating one of these guys and riding into the sunset. It would be the greatest ending
            I could see him beating Loma but Spence is too big. Guy is huge with good skills and power.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Not because Tim was scared to fight Crawford that it means they all need to be...
              Manny showed his fear when he demanded a 20 mill guarantee to fight Crawford. He took a 4 mill guarantee to fight Jessie Vargas. Those are the facts and all you need to know. All I ask is that he keep it real and stop mentioning Crawford because he really doesn't want that fight. Its like you telling me you would fight Wilder but they have to pay you 100 mill. You would just be talking **** and so is Manny.
              Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-15-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

With those choice of fighters, Pac still works for ******Bop Arum))) I see.

Comment

His best bet is Khan - if Khan wins

Lomo is an easy win and he will get not credit as Lomo is small

TC is a tough ask at this stage in his career

Comment

after watching that vid im suprised Manny even knows who Kell Brook is, hes not the biggest boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      He should target Khan. He can make some more nice coin. Fight only the fights that would make you the most and get out.
                      Agree, specially if the fight takes place in England.

Comment

Working...
                      X