Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Drunk Orlando Salido at The Bar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude was not of a sound mind, you can't really tell what happened but I'm sure he didn't mean to pull her hair either way. Dude is just drunk, I hate that worldstar mentality when someone is completely ****ed up and everyones wanting the situation to escalate. He shoved a dude, and someone cool a head stepped in got between them before the sober dude retaliated. That's what's up.... regardless if Salido was in the right or the wrong, deescalating the situation (not standing from afar filming and talking ****) was the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      exactly but let people be naive when their a video that clearly shows the situation that is cause for the "headlines" and it clearly doesnt show salido pulling her hair. lmfao naive people are some of the dumbest so you just gotta let them be.
      My first impression was; he can't stay upright, tries to move forward and starts to stumble, reaches out and his hand gets caught in her hair. If he felt something and gasped onto it is unclear but I saw no intention to attack her whatsoever.

When you're 6 sheets and you start to tip, you grab whatever is in front of you. Hair, an arm, breasts, whatever. I've had to explain this very thing to the cops more than once.

Comment

I have a soft spot for Salido. This guy had nothing handed to him, everything in boxing he earned it the hard way. He seems out of place at that club even the way he is dressed.

Comment

Being great ain't easy

Comment

It is new years and he got wasted big deal. I hope he made some decent money and live like a fkin warlord in Mexico.

Comment

Who does he think he is to stir up trouble in Mexico like that? Deport his lame a$$ back to America.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Dude was not of a sound mind, you can't really tell what happened but I'm sure he didn't mean to pull her hair either way. Dude is just drunk, I hate that worldstar mentality when someone is completely ****ed up and everyones wanting the situation to escalate. He shoved a dude, and someone cool a head stepped in got between them before the sober dude retaliated. That's what's up.... regardless if Salido was in the right or the wrong, deescalating the situation (not standing from afar filming and talking ****) was the right thing to do.
                Exactly.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                My first impression was; he can't stay upright, tries to move forward and starts to stumble, reaches out and his hand gets caught in her hair. If he felt something and gasped onto it is unclear but I saw no intention to attack her whatsoever.

When you're 6 sheets and you start to tip, you grab whatever is in front of you. Hair, an arm, breasts, whatever. I've had to explain this very thing to the cops more than once.
                Exactly.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                It is new years and he got wasted big deal. I hope he made some decent money and live like a fkin warlord in Mexico.
                lmfao he lives in phoenix arizona, but has a houses and pretty much all his family is in Mexico.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Who does he think he is to stir up trouble in Mexico like that? Deport his lame a$$ back to America.
                lol They'll ship em back to phoenix in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  Because that's what sells you dumb f**k.
                  Maricon, the reports in Mexico are based on what was written in the police report, which had several witness statements.

And Salido posted a long message on social media, apologizing for hurting the people he loves.

Comment

Camera guy, "Ohh wtf dude..." like he was gonna do something.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Its clear he didnt pull her hair, he fell was too drunk and the other dude caught salido and his wife hair got pulled by accident, but always pussy ass captian save a hoe type dudes trying to paint it like he pulled her hair lol "hey man wtf, someone get that dude" lmfao what a bitch homie if you feel like that then go get some playa! or else STFU.
                      Yea that's how I see it. Falling down and grabbed the closest thing to him to stop from falling.

Comment

Working...
                      X