No announcement yet.

Video: Drunk Orlando Salido at The Bar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Drunk Orlando Salido at The Bar

Someone taped a minor clip of Salido drunk at the club.

He shoves some guy and appeared like he pulled some woman by the hair.

Then the video guy (cam phone?) loses sight of him.

Taking that last loss bad.

No more uber driving for Mr. Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Someone taped a minor clip of Salido drunk at the club.

He shoves some guy and appeared like he pulled some woman by the hair.

Then the video guy (cam phone?) loses sight of him.

I hope Uber gave him the night off.

Comment

Damn, dude can't hold his liquor. Couldn't even stay upright. Any good Russian would beat him. In a drinking contest.

Comment

Its clear he didnt pull her hair, he fell was too drunk and the other dude caught salido and his wife hair got pulled by accident, but always pussy ass captian save a hoe type dudes trying to paint it like he pulled her hair lol "hey man wtf, someone get that dude" lmfao what a bitch homie if you feel like that then go get some playa! or else STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Its clear he didnt pull her hair, he fell was too drunk and the other dude caught salido and his wife hair got pulled by accident, but always pussy ass captian save a hoe type dudes trying to paint it like he pulled her hair lol "hey man wtf, someone get that dude" lmfao what a bitch homie if you feel like that then go get some playa! or else STFU.
            It's not clear. In fact, all of the Mexican press and ESPN Deportes claim in their reports (and their headlines) that he attacked his wife.

Comment

It's not clear. In fact, all of the Mexican press and ESPN Deportes claim in their reports (and their headlines) that he attacked his wife.
              Well I can only speak on what I saw from the video I wasnt there and from that video its clear to me that he didnt pull her hair, he fell, reached out homie caught him and her hair got pulled in that incident. how I see it.

Comment

Because that's what sells you dumb f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  Because that's what sells you dumb f**k.
                  exactly but let people be naive when their a video that clearly shows the situation that is cause for the "headlines" and it clearly doesnt show salido pulling her hair. lmfao naive people are some of the dumbest so you just gotta let them be.

Comment

Old man just had too much wine.

Comment

Working...
                    X