Clear All

He'd probably punch one tit right off.
    It would fly into the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by atom-ictortilla View Post
      What about Mac vs prime Ann Wolfe tho??? Hahaha
      In a street fight? I got Ann Wolfe by d1ck slap lol

Comment

If this thread reaches like 300 pages and still going by Christmas it should be poster of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
          Lol, no. I've been hit harder by a 15 yo kid. Really, I mean it. For real. This punch had nothing behind it, had no snap, had no weight in it. You can clearly see how the punch is pushing floyd's head instead of hitting it. This punch cant ko ****, it was laughable.
          Dont kid yourself. You werent in that ring. Unless you have fought as a pro boxer or UFC fighter for 8 years, dont think for one second your head could take the same punches that those two fighters have been hit with thousands of times. You wouldnt last a minute with either of those two fighters and one of thier jabs would have staggered you. Nice fantasy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            You're a moron...he wasn't anywhere close, but he did get his ass smoked....conor was so in control Floyd called the rd he was gonna stop him in.
            floyd struggled

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
              floyd struggled

Right, ok.....

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
                female instincts
                lol
                Lol hey I meant no disrespect, I wouldn't want a 15yo boy wailing on my face or body. And to be honest I'd love to train a female fulltime, women are far better at listening/learning. But there are reasons why women shouldn't fight men and this isn't taking away from female athletes, it's just nature.

Comment

She is not your average woman boxer.. She embarrasses Conor mcgregor.

Comment

I'm scared for Conor

Comment

Working...
                    X