Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kauffman Questions Luis Ortiz's Wins Due To Failed PED Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    because he could take a masking agent for blood as well as another one for urine ? dont be purposefully naive
    Annnnd that would show up in the blood. Do you people even know what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
      The 2nd fail was cleared because it was blood pressure medication that was prescribed by a legit doctor. Blood pressure medicine would be a PED (but not really) to someone that does Archery because it SLOWS you down. Comprende?
      As I said, I’m no expert but Fat Dan said the medication contained two masking agents you say there was only one. Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. Either way the statement I referred to when I said “not exactly” did not even mention the earlier fail for a steroid. Comprende?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        As I said, I’m no expert but Fat Dan said the medication contained two masking agents you say there was only one. Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. Either way the statement I referred to when I said “not exactly” did not even mention the earlier fail for a steroid. Comprende?
        Then get in the game or get the fùck out. Not my fault you don't know what the fùck is going on!!

Comment

Then get in the game or get the fùck out. Not my fault you don't know what the fùck is going on!!
          keep believing that you phaggot fact is ortiz is two time PED cheat and got suspended for it. ortiz is a bum anyways who couldn't even knock out the super glass jawed bum malik scott.

Comment

Wtf is going on is you have no answer for why fat Dan said that there were 2 not 1 banned substance in Ortiz’s medication.

You also failed to address Ortiz’s failed test for a steroid.

Maybe you are not level or maybe you’re an idiot, certainly you are an unpleasant pryk and I’m done with you

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Wilder knocked him out in a voluntary defence so unless he gets a WBC mandatory position he is not getting a rematch. He has no fanbase & brings little money to the table. He has no choice but to go through the rankings to get positioning for an eliminator.
              Oh, totally fair. Wilder gave him a shot. It was a fun fight, and Ortiz proved he was legit. He also lost by KO. His name brings a legitimacy I would think more people would want on their resume, but he does not bring much else. Wish he would pick up some fans, wish he spoke enough English he could converse with the American/British press and sell himself more.

But you are right. This is the world Ortiz lives in. He has to rack up wins on as high profile platform as he can get, and stay active to get another chance.

Comment

Povetkin old doe

Povetkin off PEDs doe...

And Luis Ortiz ?

Comment

Wtf is going on is you have no answer for why fat Dan said that there were 2 not 1 banned substance in Ortiz’s medication.

You also failed to address Ortiz’s failed test for a steroid.

Maybe you are not level or maybe you’re an idiot, certainly you are an unpleasant pryk and I’m done with you
                  I did the work! Here's more for your lazy áss.

Originally posted by Fat Dan
                  However, Ortiz tested positive for chlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide -- two banned diuretics known to be masking agents for performance-enhancing drugs -- in a random urine test conducted by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association on Sept. 22.
                  Source: http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...tive-drug-test

Chlorothiazide and Hydrochlorothiazide in Management of Hypertension

Both drugs are for Blood Pressure, like I said --- BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE. Straight from the prestigious British Medical Journal.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1966519/

None of these are nasal sprays you mongofùckstain.

Comment

I did the work! Here's more for your lazy áss.

Source: http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...tive-drug-test

Chlorothiazide and Hydrochlorothiazide in Management of Hypertension

Both drugs are for Blood Pressure, like I said --- BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE. Straight from the prestigious British Medical Journal.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1966519/

None of these are nasal sprays you mongofùckstain.
                    2 substances banned because they can be used as masking agents. Just as Fat Dan related in his ESPN article, exactly as I said. Thanks for finally getting it straight. Have a nice day tough guy.

Comment

2 substances banned because they can be used as masking agents. Just as Fat Dan related in his ESPN article, exactly as I said. Thanks for finally getting it straight. Have a nice day tough guy.
                      Wrong, you're twisting words.

Not exactly. Ortiz got popped for a steroid then later got popped for a medication that just happened to contain a couple of masking agents.

Does Ortiz even have high blood pressure?
                      YOU SAID HE GOT POPPED FOR A MEDICATION, SINGLE SOLITARY THAT HAD 2 MASKING AGENTS IN IT. NOW YOU'RE SAYING 2 WHICH IS REALLY 3 IF YOU COUNT THE FIRST ONE??

He didn't take a medication that had 2 masking agents, they were different drugs. The real discussion is he got caught with a nasal spray and the writer fùcked it up. You come in here and say not exactly???

He never got caught with a fùcking nasal spray. GET FÙCKING IGNORED FÙCKWIT.

Comment

Working...
                      X