Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Monroe: I Don't Want To Hear Excuses From Charlo When I Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aint do nuttin

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Lol hey man Charlos are made out to be these killers...but where is the resume to support that? This is a step up for Charlo and if he destroys Monroe I will give him credit. This will be his best win besides Trout, who gave him a great fight at 154. Why should anyone think he will destroy Willie? If Charlo struggles with Monroe and goes 12 rounds, I wonder if all his supporters will drop him and find someone else.

Monroe schooled Rosado worse than Jermell did...and yes I actually watched both fights...
      Monroe has the mental strength of a tadpole don't expect anything. The Charlos are total frauds just making noise about being lions when they are nothing more than pregnant foxes but still Monroe can't beat them.

Comment

'It's not fanboy stuff. I'm a Spence fan dummy. Spence, Wilder, and Charlo bros are my guys.

But just like I did with Andrade, I will easily abandon a fighter who turns out to be a fraud.'

- Sledgeweather17, just a few days ago.

In my previous post to you I pointed out Charlo is your new great black hope, but if he struggles you will drop him really quick probably.

Lol I literally had you pegged and that look at your posts confirmed it. Damn dude you might have to switch accounts or something lol....
        You're an idiot! When I said if a fighter turns out to be a fraud I wasn't talking about in ring performances, I was talking about ducking and swerving opposition.

If you duck then you're a fraud, if you get in the ring, give it your all, and lose, then I won't abandon you I will carry on supporting you.

Sorry but you aint got nothing pegged.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Willie is the middleweight version of Paulie Malignaggi. He keeps losing and getting more fights for 1 reason he has ZERO power and seen as a non threat. Only 6 career KO's. Just like Paulie was passed around like a 2 dollar h0e for other top fighters to beat up on that's Willie's role here. Maybe he can grab a BS or vacant belt at some point like feather fisted Paulie did but he's brought in to put on a good show but be zero threat of knocking out the A side fighter.
          'a good show'? Have you seen Willie fight? It's a bit like watching a cobra with rubber teeth. Wait. Wait. Two slow steps. Hold a pose. Bend at the waist. Two more steps. Freeze... hold the pose.... and ... STRIKE LIKE A COBRA!!! Then watch your weak ass punch bounce off your opponents chest as he grins back at you. Swear if his opponent didn't do anything offensive Willie would just freeze like a statue and stand there for the entire fight.

It's not even that he's unskilled, cos he isn't, but 'a good show' is not what Slick Willie is selling.

Aside from that, though, your post is right on point.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-27-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Monroe has the mental strength of a tadpole don't expect anything. The Charlos are total frauds just making noise about being lions when they are nothing more than pregnant foxes but still Monroe can't beat them.
            We will see...I actually like the Charlos' abilities...just when you are making that much noise and not fighting the other top guys in your weight division it can cause people to look at you a little funny. Looking forward to that fight though

Comment

you wont win scrub

Comment

....When did I say he had power you illiterate troll? And you could say anyone 'rarely throws punches.' He can really box, if you can't see that you're blind..and probably gay
                Lol

And also probably poor! And you're probably ugly too!

Comment

We will see...I actually like the Charlos' abilities...just when you are making that much noise and not fighting the other top guys in your weight division it can cause people to look at you a little funny. Looking forward to that fight though
                  I used to like the Charlo brothers and thought they had potential. I then discovered they are a bunch of jokers taking the public for a ride. All noise and no substance. The day they fight someone with a pulse I might change my attitude but until then I'm not part of the circus.

Comment

Working...
                  X