• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Jones basically saying the same thing Spence said

Comment

Spence knows

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        It was a straight up robbery. The only reason it looked closer was because Canelo fought more aggressive (despite the fact it really wasn't all that effective) but the fight wasn't so close to the point where you can't tell who won. It was clearly a Golovkin win and he got robbed of it.

Lol, "wasn't effective." Look at Golovkin's face and body language and you'll realize how stupid you sound.

Comment

Who's face looked phuked up? You begged for canelo not to box and give Mexican style but when he does canelo stalked and walked you down. Punked GGG and had him backing up and boxing and whooped you both ways on his back foot in the first fight and on the front foot in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            Me and mah boy Canelo double teamed your gay ass tonight and Lil Gay came and licked up the mess lmao
            Listen bilbo ballbaggins I essentially ate your wife's taint last night.

You and your gay lovers tony bellew & canelo can jog on.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Roy Jones basically saying the same thing Spence said
              Thumbnail of the video. What the fuk is that forehead in the background you could host the next superbowl on that gargantuan thing.

Comment

https://youtu.be/1ptgVPPO4Lo
                Ok here is the deal....i stayed awake and watched a re-run on HBO early this morning and saw a close decision for golovkin....canelo did well but he lost by a round or two.
                I then slept till midday got up had some toast and again watched it but this time trhough the broadcast if the uk...sat down with a bit of paper and scored it
                Round 1 golovkin
                Round 2 canelo
                Round 3 canelo
                Round 4 golovkin
                Round 5 golovkin
                Round 6 even
                Round 7 canelo
                Round 8 golovkin
                Round 9 golovkin
                Round 10 golovkin
                Round 11 golovkin
                Round 12 canelo

Thats 7-4 to golovkin with one even round and golovkin clearly won this fight , canelo showed true heart and was game as you like but he was outboxed and outmuscled especailly over the 2nd half of the fight.
                I just provided a link so sit down and actually watch what really happened in this fight.
                Vegas has done it again

Comment

Spence should show some respect to man that made Brook ready for him.

Spence has big mouth for somebody that has 1 good win on record. I doubt he beats Thurman or Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Spence should be bowing to GGG for softening up his best win. When Spence fights a prime fighter his size he will cower.
                    Yes, my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Lol, "wasn't effective." Look at Golovkin's face and body language and you'll realize how stupid you sound.
                      That's it? You're just going by his face and body language? lol

Okay, lets look at Canelo, eating shots, bleeding, landing only a few shots at time, never even had Golovkin hurt like he was, and, despite supposedly "backing him up", never even once had Golovkin on the ropes.

That's quite some "effective aggression" alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X