Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Muh pr0n freedoms doe

Comment

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Ban the whole damn industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Good, I personally think a credit card or other such official identification should be required.

I never watch **** and never will, it's a completely destructive medium that psychologically ****s with the human brain. Think about the tens of thousands of years of human existence - WHEN would you see such graphic sex or ANY sex at all? It would only occur when you found your mate or raped another human, or perchance happened on two people getting it on.

The worst part is that it is effecting the kids' minds and doing permanent damage.

Come at me too if you disagree - if you are an adult male and need to watch OTHER people **** then you are a bytch, plain and simple. Save your d1ck for your wife / gf / hook-ups and keep your test levels balanced and your mind clear.

I'm also against teaching little kids about sex in schools top - it's opening their minds and wiring them to think of sexual intercourse, the opposite sex's genitalia etc. from ages as young as 10 years old. The sexualisation of children is one of the worst things to happen in the west and if it doesn't stop I could see in 20 yeas or so ****ing 13 year olds being legal.

Incoherent rant, going to bed - **** should be outright banned or behind a credit card identification system - adults and ESPECIALLY children should not be exposed to that utter filth.
          I fully agree with you, 100%! But... it just worries me what's really behind it, being that we are talking about Great Britain here, the country which is turning into the George Orwell's book and is killing the freedom of it's own people, so I have a fear something more sinister is behind it, but I still can't stress enough how true your whole point on **** is.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            I fully agree with you, 100%! But... it just worries me what's really behind it, being that we are talking about Great Britain here, the country which is turning into the George Orwell's book and is killing the freedom of it's own people, so I have a fear something more sinister is behind it, but I still can't stress enough how true your whole point on **** is.
            There seems to be a puritanical movement in Great Britain that is slowly trying to create more conservative society.

British Advertsing Group Cracks Down on Gender Stereotypes in Ads

One ad for baby formula showed a little girl growing up to be a ballerina and a little boy becoming a mathematician. Another ad, for a weigh-loss drink, asked if viewers were “beach body ready” and showed a bikini-wearing woman whose bronzed image, critics said, promoted an unrealistic standard of beauty. A third ad, for the video game “Game of War,” showed actress Kate Upton scantily dressed on a horse, making it seem as if sexual desirability were a prerequisite for leadership. Britain’s adverting regulator, reacting these ads and similar ones, announced Tuesday that new rules would be developed to ban advertising that promotes gender stereotypes or denigrates people who do not conform to theme; sexually objectifies women; or promotes unhealthy body images. - NEW YORK TIMES

Comment

LMFAO........Proxy/VPN will defeat this anyway. Stupid waste of time and money from a government who think they can control the internet.

Comment

What's wrong with 12 year old watching some prn

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                  True, but not worth talking about unless you are in private with other men who don't get offended at some hard truths.

Comment

Working...
                  X