No announcement yet.

HBO with another disgrace of commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO with another disgrace of commentating

I mean seriously, Garcia was starting to figure Khan out by Round 2, landing good shots at the end of the round, start round 3 off VERY WELL, and this clown Kellerman goes off on 2 minutes because Danny "touched gloves" (I didn't see it), I mean these guys are horrible, horrible for the past 4 years now.

They didn't mention at all how Danny was starting to land clean and blocking his right hand. DAnny made great adjustments that went unoticed.

HBO IS ****.

Khan was beating him every round bro his handspeed was too slick

his defense is garbage

Comment

LOL @ Lampley in Round 4...."I said the fight was over, and since then, Khan has taken over."

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LOL @ Lampley in Round 4...."I said the fight was over, and since then, Khan has taken over."
        i started laughing when eh said that, **** is hilarious

Comment

Did he really say that!!?? LOL. I can kinda see what he meant, because I thought Garcia was starting to punch himself out, but the way Khan's legs were, there was no way he was recovering.

Comment

"But then here comes GARCIA BACK! NAILING HIM WITH HARD SHOTS!"

Yep totally biased

Comment

i completly agree danny is very solid ,i didn't see some beat down from khan close fight imo khan winning but he was taking very solid shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                Khan was beating him every round bro his handspeed was too slick

his defense is garbage
                Khan definetly won the first two rounds. But HBO was making it seem as if he dominated him. They completely ignored Danny Garcia adjusting to Khans obvious handspeed advantage with his timing. Garcia was managing to get in at least 1 power punch in the middle of all of Khans flurries. It was only a matter of time.

And those compubox numbers were a travesty. Ridiculously and suspiciously inaccurate. What did they say "According to the compubox numbers Khan is masterfully annihilating Garcia" or something along those lines at the start of the third?

Comment

Khan would be great if boxing was fought with pillows instead of gloves.

Comment

Hahaha, one part that sucks about watching mute... you can't hear gems like this.
                    Too bad I can never get a job commentating....I'd actually call what's happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X