Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach finally admits Mayweather reigns superior to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol like we need confirmation from that weird looking dude.dont he look like a bad genetically lab birth defect gone wrong lol duuuhhhhhhhh lol

Comment

Now suddenly Roach words for these Floyd minions are gold..

And they believe him..

But what if I told he also said these..

What now Floyd fans?

Roach also said Pac came in the fight with an injured torn rotator cuff and that everyone in boxing knows nothing was concluded that night.

Here's Roach talking about the fight before and now.

ARTICLE 1

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

ARTICLE 2

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222

Boxing Scene: Is it realistic, or just something you’re hoping for?

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

Oh, and Roach also said Pac will beat Floyd easy in a rematch. What now?

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-09-2019, 11:20 PM.

Comment

All the PAC tards came alive with PACs latest win.
        Chit, pac tards believe PAC can KO every heavyweight champ with a jab.

I guess they got nothing else going on in the Pinoy world.... I love the Philippines, spent over a year there, got a daughter there, and respect their culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

And they believe him..

What now Floyd fans?

Roach also said Pac came in the fight with an injured torn rotator cuff and that everyone in boxing knows nothing was concluded that night.

ARTICLE 1

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

A piece of the article:

ARTICLE 2

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

Oh, and Roach also said Pac will beat Floyd easy in a rematch. What now?

Spoon23, or “King Tard”. I’m no h0m0 *****... I wish I had a slow motion video of Floyd getting ktfo.. Floyd gives boxing lessons. Marquez said Ployd is the best, Canelo said the same, but you speak fluent Spanish so you can find these things in Mexican news papers.

Comment

I said it initially after the fight... Give it a few years and every Pacquiao supporter that conceded the win to Mayweather will change their minds on who won. All they needed was an excuse and Manny gave them one. The shoulder! From there it was only a matter of time before they had amnesia about May 2nd, 2015.

Comment

Mind games...

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                Lol like we need confirmation from that weird looking dude.dont he look like a bad genetically lab birth defect gone wrong lol duuuhhhhhhhh lol
                Got dàmn that was disrespectful lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

And they believe him..

What now Floyd fans?

ARTICLE 1

A piece of the article:

ARTICLE 2

He should’ve fought him in 2008 but just like Roach said Manny ducked Floyd. As we all knew.

DE80-A7-FD-6-DAE-4809-A5-DF-09-F3-DE7-B117-C
                  6-EEED0-CB-4380-4-C2-F-9880-C1-A63173498-E
                  D1039-A20-0-E19-49-C3-AD11-37-A20466-F8-C3
                  5-E4-E9-E71-500-B-4-B1-B-82-D9-12569-D086-F35

Comment

last time i checked it was the floyd's fans saying Roach is full of **** ... what happened now??

Comment

Any sane human with a rational mind and a pair of eyes, knows Floyd put manny in diapers.
                      Too the imbecile quoting Roach lying about the fake shoulder injury. Roach initially said he didn’t know about an injury. Team pac also said he was injured before the fight. One said the injury happened in camp, another story they told was it happened around the Oscar fight. See stories change when multiple have to lie about it, and weren’t expecting to.

Comment

Working...
                      X