Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Pacquiao all time if....?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you rank Pacquiao all time if....?

If Pacman were to somehow beat Spence/Porter winner next year or beat Floyd in a rematch then where would you personally rank him as a all time great?

I would say he would be top 25 or top 20 all time fighters ever if he gets the task done in those extreme difficulties of goals!

Pac is already top 20. Floyd isnt far behind Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Pac is already top 20. Floyd isnt far behind Pac.
      Surefire opinion but IMO I have Pacquiao at #32 all time ever fighters but beating a Spence/Porter winner at age 41 would be in the mythical realms and pushes him to 20 or
      Possibly #19!

There are some really mythical legends on the all time lists!

Floyd behind Pacman? It’s true Pacman has fought absolutely everyone and everything and done it all! He’s at a point where he’s just either adding or/and adding to his all time legacy!

Floyd is #30

Pacman would surpass Floyd if he does the unthinkable which now seems to not be so impossible after what he did to a prime undefeated welterweight champ who was considered the best at 147!

Comment

If he beats Spence, he'll basically be Boxing Jesus.

Defeating Floyd won't do much for his legacy. Beating a retired 42 year old who fights japanese sushi chefs with insecurity issues isn't really that impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          If Pacman were to somehow beat Spence/Porter winner next year or beat Floyd in a rematch then where would you personally rank him as a all time great?

I would say he would be top 25 or top 20 all time fighters ever if he gets the task done in those extreme difficulties of goals!

I think that would be pretty close

Pac is not currently top 20... aside from the recent murmurings

Floyd is close to that

people who rank those guys in the top 10 are fkn morons

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Surefire opinion but IMO I have Pacquiao at #32 all time ever fighters but beating a Spence/Porter winner at age 41 would be in the mythical realms and pushes him to 20 or
            Possibly #19!

There are some really mythical legends on the all time lists!

Floyd behind Pacman? It’s true Pacman has fought absolutely everyone and everything and done it all! He’s at a point where he’s just either adding or/and adding to his all time legacy!

Floyd is #30

Pacman would surpass Floyd if he does the unthinkable which now seems to not be so impossible after what he did to a prime undefeated welterweight champ who was considered the best at 147!

it is very difficult to determine, even for knowledgeable professionals

I agree with just about everything you have said, in both posts

your viewpoint is far more accurate than most others imho

also.....

I know Floyd is great, I am not hating on him..... but beating Spence would actually be more impressive than beating Floyd at this point..... not necessarily because of Floyd's age, but because of his inactivity

#theynevercomeback

Spence is a bad boy

if Pac really wants to be let off the leash, he should look at Spence..... not sure who would win out of Spence/Crawford, but Spence is a more-winnable fight for Pac due to style

that would be an excellent win..... much better than Thurman, who does not look like the same fighter imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              If he beats Spence, he'll basically be Boxing Jesus.

Defeating Floyd won't do much for his legacy. Beating a retired 42 year old who fights japanese sushi chefs with insecurity issues isn't really that impressive.

yep

that is why nobody wants to see Canelo/Golovkin again

Comment

If Spence doesn't look good against Porter, I'm pretty sure they will only downgrage Manny's win on Spence.

If Spence (vs Porter) looked like Foreman knocking out Frazier, then Manny becomes Boxing Zeus if he defeats that version of Spence.

Comment

Hopkins..... after setting a world record for title defences at middleweight..... became a GENUINE world champion at 46yo

keywords..... " GENUINE " ..... " 46yo "

he also added other good/excellent wins after 40yo

and yet..... Hopkins is not ranked in the top 20

pacfans do not rate him at all LMAO

you guys need to stop leap-frogging Pac over GREAT fighters simply because he beat Thurman lol

if Pac beat Crawford at 147 I would be REALLY impressed

that would put him really close to top 20 then imho

Comment

Pac s top 5 already. Some thinks he's goat already. If he beats spence even.more will think Pac s goat than they already do.
                    I'm on fence at the moment though.

Comment

Working...
                    X