Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Andy Ruiz Beat Me With a Lucky Punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
    5 messages later and you still cant spell your properly, correct me if im wrong but your schooling finished at primary level? Well if vyour not African with the name wale then you need to slap your parents. What are you doing in life? Infecting your voicebox with your sisters pum pum juice?
    Lol "with ur sisters pum pum juice"
    Please I need u to drop insults that have depth,these are so ****n shallow
    Please I'd really love to know what I spelt wrongly , please educate me...
    Your foolish ass would probably point to the line I dropped in pigeon English

Comment

5 messages later and you still cant spell your properly, correct me if im wrong but your schooling finished at primary level? Well if your not African with the name wale then you need to slap your parents. What are you doing in life? Infecting your voicebox with your sisters pum pum juice?
      The funny thing is that I was under the impression that guys from the u.k could talk real good ****

I heard down syndrome runs in ur family

There's no diversity in your world, hence anything u(ur tranny ass would consider this to be wrong spelling) don't understand, is wrong
      Let me spell it out
      U=you
      Ur=your
      d=the e.t.c
      Last edited by Walexhris; 08-23-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
        Now I know you're a fool, it's just like me saying you are Mexican cause there's gatti on your username

Ur stupid life is centered around pleasing people, so even when you type on social media, u ensure that your spellings are all right

Thou fool, I don't have to please you, and I'm sure that If i ask u to bring what I spelled wrongly to my knowledge, you'll find just one thing, if you find any at all.

I'm sure if you just stopped to think ur stupid mind would come up with several reasons why a non African might bear an African name
        You've lost the fuking plot so arturo gatti is mexican now? Hahahaha try italian you absolute bellend. End of discussion you aren't worth the energy typing to. Name should be wally not wale.

Comment

Lol "with ur sisters pum pum juice"
          Please I need u to drop insults that have depth,these are so ****n shallow
          Please I'd really love to know what I spelt wrongly , please educate me...
          Your foolish ass would probably point to the line I dropped in pigeon English
          I'll give you a clue as i previously stated you can't even spell "your" properly learn to read peasant. "ur" senile and dementia is just around the corner.

Comment

The funny thing is that I was under the impression that guys from the u.k could talk real good ****

I heard down syndrome runs in ur family

There's no diversity in your world, hence anything u(ur tranny ass would consider this to be wrong spelling) don't understand is wrong
            Let me spell it out
            U=you
            Ur=your
            d=the e.t.c
            "I was under the impression" haha fuk right off pastor troy. How the heck does someone spell impression right but not "your" there's something i can't ignore your dad is michael barrymore.

Comment

You've lost the fuking plot so arturo gatti is mexican now? Hahahaha try italian you absolute bellend. End of discussion you aren't worth the energy typing to. Name should be wally not wale.
              Wherever the f he's from the point is you're not from that place
              With your "superior intelligence" you should at least see my point

"Bellend" now that's a real upgrade,f finally

By the way I now know that the surname Gatti originates from Italy, u see, my errors can be corrected with a simple Google search, urs are ancestral errors they can't be corrected
              Last edited by Walexhris; 08-21-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

"I was under the impression" haha fuk right off pastor troy. How the heck does someone spell impression right but not "your" there's something i can't ignore your dad is michael barrymore.
                Lolz
                Now I know you're a clown
                So that was it?
                You're a real numb skull, u realise this is informal right?
                Now that u know, that the only thing u felt u had on me, was done on purpose,what's ur mum gonna do, u ****ing vegetable

At least ur tranny dad understands that I can shorten whatever I want to, in an informal write-up
                Anyway what do I expect from a kid that's constantly being tapped by his dad
                Last edited by Walexhris; 08-23-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I'll give you a clue as i previously stated you can't even spell "your" properly learn to read peasant. "ur" senile and dementia is just around the corner.
                  I got u, I just wanted you to throw tantrums and make a fool of yourself again, clown that you are.

If you were as intelligent as you think, you would have understood immediately
                  Last edited by Walexhris; 08-23-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Lol
                    I guess "end of discussion" has a different meaning, cause we're still here

By the way Thanks for that gatti correction, I just always thought he was Mexican

It's true that saying.....u can actually learn from anything

Comment

Working...
                    X